My aunts feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

presh

Re: My aunts feet

Post by presh »

Please more of the ankle boots? Do you only have the onr video? I LOVE them!
derly

Post by derly »

presh wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:42 pm Please more of the ankle boots? Do you only have the onr video? I LOVE them!
As soon as I get an opportunity, I'll take more photos and videos on her ankle boots. Have not talked to her for a while and have not been at there home since I cummed in her ankle boot the last time. Wondering if you can see the cum stains on them ...
dittox

Post by dittox »

please more :)
derly

Post by derly »

dittox wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:16 am please more :)
I'm really getting horny for her feet now and can't wait to cum on her shoes. Next time I'm at there place or if my aunt is visiting me, I'll do everything to fill her shoe with my cum. I want her to fell the cum on her soles and between the toes.

She will probably know who has done it, her nephew how wanted to give is aunt a foot massage.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... m00UlNOQU0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
derly

Post by derly »

Was at a party last week at my aunts house, when I first saw her she ran barefoot, and through the day I had imagined what she would wear for heels during the evening. I saw a pair of heels next to the staircase that I had seen in the closet last time I cummed in her ankle shoes, but unfortunately, but unfortunately I did not know it was her heels.

I looked at the heels when my aunt came to put on the shoes. She looked at me as she pushed her feet in the shoes, she forced one foot into the shoe. It looked very sexy when she forced her sexy feet into the heels.

I will fuck this heels the next time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
andrzej.kakao

Post by andrzej.kakao »

Last edited by andrzej.kakao on Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Yummy. I think we would all love to cum in her shoes ....and all over her! That would be great to see. A bunch of guys cumming in her heels and then seeing her wear them, filled with sticky cum!
She is so sexy!
Well done!
Please continue with more stories and pics!!!
Mistress Gill

Post by Mistress Gill »

WOW I wish I was your Aunt
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

Your aunt looks like she need a lot of cum between her toes and on the soles of her sore feet.... that would help
derly

Post by derly »

Thanks!

A few days ago I saw her again, wearing a skirt and barefoot. Not often I see her soles but this time she stood with her back against me when I sat on the couch and she was playing a little with her feet. Her soles looked so sexy, clean and fresh and I could not stop looking. Could not take a picture of her soles because my uncle sat on the couch as well unfortunately...

I hope I get a chance to cum in this heels soon, to push my cock between the peep toe of her heels. I wonder how her ankle shoes look, left a lot of cum on them last time. Maybe that's why she used this other heels now?
Mistress Gill wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:11 am WOW I wish I was your Aunt
Thanks! :)