My aunts feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

derly

My aunts feet

Post by derly »

My story about my love to my aunts feet, my uncles wife is found here http://www.rawconfessions.com/confessio ... 1483576389

And i have couple of pics that i taken over the years. I have cummed in pretty much all of here shoes since a was 16 years old, I am 25 now. I asked if she wanted a foot massage for about 3 years ago but I was a little embarrassed by the request. But in January I will finally ask her again if she would like me to massage her feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by derly on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
derly

Re: My aunts feet

Post by derly »

A few weeks after I had sprayed my cum on her high heels, we celebrated new year's eve at there place. And she wore those heels that I had cum in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
derly

Post by derly »

This is my ex aunt. She has the sexiest feet I've ever seen in real life, unfortunately, I will probably not see her again and not cum in her shoes again.
Stinkysandalman

Post by Stinkysandalman »

Wow amazing stuff dude.
roomy101

Post by roomy101 »

Wow, how hot was your ex- aunt !!!!!
Great thread man.
Keep it up :wink:
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Whooooo-weeeee
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Amazing !!!!!!
mwife49
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

I'd pay for your aunts boots
derly

Post by derly »

When I helped her with her computer, I found some pictures from when she had been photographed professionally. And I found some more pictures of her feet as that I want to worship.
derly

Post by derly »

Yesterday she wore these sexy boots that I had fucked a while ago, my hard cock stroked her boots but I came in her high heels instead, hope I get the opportunity soon.