My aunts feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: My aunts feet

Post by sandalfan1 »

Its always hot to see a woman wear shoes you cummed in. Keep the updates rolling!
derly

Post by derly »

2 days after I took the picture of her and her boots, I couldn't take it anymore so I took the courage to call her in the morning when I knew she would be home alone, and finally ask if she wanted a foot massage or not. I was laying in my bed and called her up, she just answer after a few signals and I asked if she'd wanted a foot massage but she reply quickly that she didn't want any foot massage, the reason was that she never had a foot massage before. I couldn't tell her that I would love to massage her feet and take care of them, and make it even more embarrassing for me and probably for her too.

Two months have passed and she called me a few days ago that she had car trouble and wanted my help. Next week I'm going home to her, hope she has changed her mind. At least have the opportunity to cum in her shoes.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow I would do anything for her boots
derly

Post by derly »

I
Last edited by derly on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
derly

Post by derly »

I ran over to her to check on her car. The first time we meet after I asked if I could massage her feet. But unfortunately she didn't mentioned anything about it. But I got atleast a opportunity to lick her sandals she has had a very long time, while she picked up the car keys.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
derly

Post by derly »

Oh my god.

Today we had a birthday and I was waiting tense and nervous about my aunt to come. Partly because of the foot massage I wanted to give her a while ago but also what she had for clothes and shoes. When she finally arrived, I immediately looked down to discover the black high heels she was wearing, unfortunately not barefoot but with beige stockings. As I licked and cummed in and on very many times. My heart rate increased and I felt my cock grow when she stood next to me. To finally see her in those sperm filled high heels. The first time I cummed into them was 2010 and she still has them.

Pictures are coming
derly

Post by derly »

Oh my god.

Today we had a birthday and I was waiting tense and nervous about my aunt to come. Partly because of the foot massage I wanted to give her a while ago but also what she had for clothes and shoes. When she finally arrived, I immediately looked down to discover the black high heels she was wearing, unfortunately not barefoot but with beige stockings. As I licked and cummed in and on very many times. My heart rate increased and I felt my cock grow when she stood next to me. To finally see her in those sperm filled high heels. The first time I cummed into them was 2010 and she still has them.

Pictures are coming
derly

Post by derly »

Here she is, walking with cum filled heels. I have more pics but it failed to upload.

I also filmed here when she walked with the high heels, if you want to see.
20170513_163500.jpg
20170513_163349(0).jpg
20170513_163149.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doper

Post by doper »

Hot hot hot stuff ! XXXX
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
derly

Post by derly »

Here is the link of her walking with this sexy cummed high heels

http://fboom.me/file/499dafc812252/Sexy ... _heels.mp4