A

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dynamo757

Re: Wife's Shoe Collection Needs Some Cumming Love

Post by dynamo757 »

Ever come to san jose california?
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Coming to DC anytime soon?
toryguy

Post by toryguy »

A
Last edited by toryguy on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Second row from the top, second from the left all the way across to the second from the right. I love heels, flip flops and trainers don't interest me at all as they don't look ultra feminine to me. If you were in the UK I'd defo borrow a pair from you to blast.
Do you have pictures of your wife wearing any? Just the thighs down would be nice. Shoes always in my opinion look better when the woman is wearing them.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

toryguy wrote:My wife has a very large (thanks to my needs) designer shoe collection - Louboutin, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Weitzman, Charles David and several pairs of running shoes.

I travel extensively nationwide for work - almost every week - and usually I bring them along for some private time (yes, I've cummed every pair she owns at least one). I've met up with a couple guys over time and let them blast her shoes - its a major turn on for me knowing that some random guy has had his way with her precious collection and she is none the wiser (its hard to keep it down when she's wearing them after they've gotten a stranger's cum bath).

If anyone would ever have interest in meeting up when I'm in town or nearby and having a session with some of her shoes, I'd love to arrange. Here is the "heart" of her collection as of today -
20161203_150924 - Copy.jpg
You do bring her shoes with you while travelling for work??
And what does she say??
Does she not need them?? :roll:
toryguy

Post by toryguy »

A
Last edited by toryguy on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

toryguy wrote:
Slingbackshoes wrote:
And what does she say??
I only take a pair or two at a time. Her collection is really large, and generally I can predict what she'll wear any week by the weather, so I take a pair or two only that I don't think she'll be wearing. And if she ever notices, she generally thinks she's lost them somewhere in the house since she comes in and just takes them off all over the damn house anyways.
Why don't you tell her the truth?
At the end for a wife would be much better knowing that her husband is fucking her high heels instead of a bitch...
toryguy

Post by toryguy »

Slingbackshoes wrote:
toryguy wrote:
Slingbackshoes wrote:
And what does she say??
I only take a pair or two at a time. Her collection is really large, and generally I can predict what she'll wear any week by the weather, so I take a pair or two only that I don't think she'll be wearing. And if she ever notices, she generally thinks she's lost them somewhere in the house since she comes in and just takes them off all over the damn house anyways.
Why don't you tell her the truth?
At the end for a wife would be much better knowing that her husband is fucking her high heels instead of a bitch...
Ah, if only it were that easy. Sometimes I think an affair would be easier for her to handle than her understanding my actions. She knows of my fetish but not of the actions.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Yeah, I fully understand you. With some ex GF's I had in the past it was really hard to even understand this...I think it's a matter of being open minded (and this can NOT be changed, unfortunately). On the other hand IF there's already some kind of openness, it's a matter of communication inside the couple...believe me, she does FOR SURE have some kind of erotic fantasies that she never shared with you (and maybe never will do it), chiefly because of fear, shame, decency etc.
What does she really think about your fetish? If she does already know and accept your fetish to some extent why don't you take the last missing step to enjoy your passion thoroughly?
jon42

Post by jon42 »

If you're ever in London, UK... ;)