A

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingbackshoes

Re: Wife's Shoe Collection Needs Some Cumming Love

Post by Slingbackshoes »

jon42 wrote:If you're ever in London, UK... ;)
Open minded Fetish place? :P :)
alvinmullen

Post by alvinmullen »

I would sooooo love to be in her closet
footlvr911

Post by footlvr911 »

toryguy wrote:My wife has a very large (thanks to my needs) designer shoe collection - Louboutin, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Weitzman, Charles David and several pairs of running shoes.

I travel extensively nationwide for work - almost every week - and usually I bring them along for some private time (yes, I've cummed every pair she owns at least one). I've met up with a couple guys over time and let them blast her shoes - its a major turn on for me knowing that some random guy has had his way with her precious collection and she is none the wiser (its hard to keep it down when she's wearing them after they've gotten a stranger's cum bath).

If anyone would ever have interest in meeting up when I'm in town or nearby and having a session with some of her shoes, I'd love to arrange. Here is the "heart" of her collection as of today -
20161203_150924 - Copy.jpg

i live in new york id love some of her pumps/. also would love to have them shipped and can send back a mess.
Toryflat

Post by Toryflat »

I live in New York!!! I'd love to cum her Tory Burch flats!!!:)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Hey guys I'm in New York also. And also Lubbe meeting up in trading my wife's heels and flats. I've done it many times and it's really hard to see other guys jerking off to pictures of my wives and shooting their loads all over and in her heels and flats. I get off saying her slip them on and wear them to work or out to dinner or just fuck her and them knowing another cock was in them and her toes are in another guys try to cum. Would love to chat and talk about experiences and train tons of pictures of our lives along with all their heels from the closet. Hopefully we are local and could be nope. I want to be for all three of us to hang out with a huge pile of their heels. My wife has over 60 pairs of heels and another 20 flats she's a 31-year-old brunette size 6 1/2 or seven heels and flats her toes are always painted Her feet are the softest most fuckable feet and arches and her toe cleavage just makes you want to drop in on them when you see them picking out of her shoes

Hoping to blow few loads in her Christmas heels and her New Year's eve feels this week. Would love to have some others help out. Private message me on here or post below. Can also chat on Kik Yahoo or Skype. But only interested in chatting with other real couples with the husband has done this to his wife or girlfriend's heels and if in New York definitely hit me up and will make something happen.
toryguy

Post by toryguy »

A
Last edited by toryguy on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

If only you were in Australia... Damn!
billie900

Post by billie900 »

can i ask are the loubs real ? where do u get them from plz

thank you :)
toryguy

Post by toryguy »

A
toryguy

Post by toryguy »

A