Platform sandals cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stinkysandalman

Platform sandals cummed

Post by Stinkysandalman »

Hey guys, so a couple days ago I found myself at a garage sale, in which everything had to go. Looking around I seen nothing of interest at first then I seen these amazing shoes. I had to have them I was hard as soon as I saw them. I worked up the courage and went up to the young lady. She was about mid 20s I'd say and bought them. I said they were for my girlfriend.. She just commented about how nice I was buying her some shoes. But all that was set in my mind was exploding huge loads on them ;) i got them for a steal at just $5. So I raced home and boy oh boy did I enjoy my latest additions ;) what do you guys think should I make them cum dumpsters or not ;) Enjoy
Last edited by Stinkysandalman on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mangoeater000

Re: Platform sandals cummed

Post by mangoeater000 »

thats hot man. got pics of the girl who previously owned them?
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Wow greats shots !!
mwife49
hbffrr

Post by hbffrr »

The brand of shoe is "for her ", the pleasure was definitely "for him "
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Nice job on those sexy sandals!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those sure look sexy! Did you get a good look at the feet of the original owner? My mind would have been racing holding those sandals and taking in everything about the owner. Great find!
Stinkysandalman

Update time!
Unfortunately I did not she was wearing flats at the time and was too excited about these bad boys. Some pics ;)
Last edited by Stinkysandalman on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Those white platform sandals & your playtime pics got my vote! Fun times indeed!
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

lets continue
Stinkysandalman

;)
Last edited by Stinkysandalman on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.