Wife's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Wife's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

WP_20170120_09_28_27_Pro.jpg
WP_20170120_09_28_44_Pro.jpg
WP_20170120_09_29_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20170120_09_29_28_Pro.jpg
So, further more to the story about my mother in law's heels...
The sandals that I fished out of her bin, I thought I would upload them on here and if anyone is interested I will post the cum pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

WP_20170120_10_29_05_Pro.jpg
WP_20170120_10_29_17_Pro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last night I decided to do something that I had always dreamed of doing.
But first, my first tick off on my shoe fetish bucket list was to fuck a woman who wore high heels. That then led to kissing her heels whilst she wore them during sex.
Last night I moved on from that. I asked her to wear her heels whilst I masturbated and kissed them. She lay back on the bed and I crossed her legs, I looked down at her foot on the floor and saw her heel arch as her foot sloped down in the shoe. At that moment I could have cum there and then but managed to hold back. Her crossed leg foot was close to my mouth and I kissed the point of the shoe, I looked at her toe cleavage and my heart skipped a beat. Instantly I moved towards it, probed each cleavage with my tongue and my head swam with pure desire. This was my dream come true! I held the rear of her shoe on the floor and caressed her calf and ran my fingers to her foot arch. I was polite at first, soft and gentle but as I got hotter I could not help myself and I kissed hungrily and my fingers couldn't touch enough of her shoes and feet. I finally cum when she flexed her foot in her shoe and circled her foot just as I have seen other women do, times when I had been almost overcome with such desire to get down and lavish kisses on the strangers feet and heels. It was beyond anything I had ever done before and will certainly do again very soon.
As for pictures? This was something that I was not sure she would go for and so I was prepared to film with her unaware but with it being quite off the cuff then I did not have my camera ready. I want pictures and videos of her feet in her heels mainly for my own pleasure, I already have some but as other people are in the video then I am not going to upload them.
My next big Fetish Bucket List tick is to persuade her to wear them in the woods, film her as she walks through mud and then fuck her against a tree, dropping my cum onto her feet after I cum. My aim is to drive out at night, park up and then walk along a paved pathway to the wooded track that is usually waterlogged (but not obviously waterlogged, especially at night), using the light of the camera I will explain that it is a torch but in reality it is the camera's torch light. This will be a hard task as she doesn't like wearing heels as high as the 3cm heels that she wore last night, not to walk in anyway so it may take some clever persuasion. Any ideas would be welcome.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, an update on the shoes my wife wore on her night out.
SHE'S CLEANED THEM!!!
If I hold them up to the light I can see the stains but the crud on the heel has gone to be replaced by what looks like finger nail marks where she has tried to pick the crud off.
I'd cum in them two days beforehand as well :(
Oh well, I'm going to buy her a new pair for sex anyway. A pair I hope that she will agree to walk through mud in. I have my eye on OnlyMaker if anyone has a pair and knows if they are any good.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I look forward to the next update!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I have found beneath the bed a pair of my wife's shoes that I thought had been thrown out, and they are a beauty. They are a low wedge, peep toe and well worn. When I pulled them out they were covered in dust, if anyone is interested I will get a few pictures. Their big plus is that they have dried sweat in them, the insole is tatty and unglued from the shoe.
I actually went looking for a pair of wedge heels (much better than the ones I found) that had lost the sole whilst out. As I love to see heels with a little damage be it a broken strap, scuffed heel, peeling sole or a wobbly or broken heel, this was extremely sexy for me. I couldn't take my eyes off her shoe and I did glue it back when we got home, however this was before I convinced her to wear her heels in bed. At some point she must have thrown them out.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

My wife is planning to go out soon, maybe her T bar heels will come out again. i better start loading them up again.
The wedge heels have been photographed, just cutting them down to upload them.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

WP.jpg
This is my wife's shoes I will will be loading up. This is her last year when she went out, the insides were hit with around eight loads that made the insole sticky. She did say that they were a little sticky inside :) The heel was also covered in dried cum, some a little lumpy and noticeable if you were looking. When she walked in the room with them on I could have easily dived on the floor and begun kissing her feet and masturbated over them, there is a gap between the shoe and her toes so my cum would have run straight down between her toes.
Anyway, she cleaned them up and so I will have to start again. However there are small traces of cum still in the inside between the side of the shoe and the insole.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

As promised, the wedge cruddy peep toes. Not my thing really, nice little wedge though.
WP_20170601_09_43_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20170601_09_43_53_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20170601_09_43_43_Pro.jpg
WP_20170601_09_43_23_Pro.jpg
mazz

Post by mazz »

I came across this old story .
It was a nice catch to take your mil sandal right from her trash bin .
Do you still have these sandal?