Introduction.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Introduction.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hello, I've just come across this site and I'm absolutely amazed by how good it is!
Anyway, I'm going to introduce myself here.
I've had a thing for high heels since... about ten years old? Maybe earlier, I'm not sure.
Anyway I've always admired women in heels and have been really turned on by them.
Now, I'm quite shy and I when it comes to women it takes me an age to ask them out and even longer to suggest something... Kinky?
All but one of my girlfriends have worn flat shoes, to me not very sexy at all.
The only girlfriend that has worn heels was the one I married, but it wasn't for that reason, I do actually love her as well as find her incredibly sexy!
When I first met her she had a pair of knee high high heel boots, Mary Janes, sandals and others. Now this was the mid nineties so most were of a block heel as that was the fashion for young women at the time.
Coming up to speed, it was last year (I told you I was shy) that I suggested that she wear a pair of her heels whilst we make love. Now, this pair was a peeptoe with a 3 inch heel. One night we went out and she wore them, her right shoe didn't fit well so it had a tendency to slip or 'heelpop'. When I saw that I could have got down and kissed her feet there and then, instead I carried on watching it slip as we moved from one bar to the next. That night we sat at a tall table with high stools and when she crossed her legs the shoe slowly worked itself off her heel, she would flex her toes to push it back on but occasionally it would slip so that it just hung off her toes.
She has the most beautiful toes I have ever seen and I would glance down every now and again to look at them through the peeptoe hole, and I could also see her toe cleavage, especially on the slipped shoe.
My wife was a little taken aback when I suggested that she wear her heels during sex but was quite happy to do it, I think she thought it was a one off but I have since bought her a few pairs of heels for her to wear in bed and now I can't imagine making love to her without them.
I find women absolutely stunning in heels, heelpopping, shoeplaying and just standing there, their legs look beautiful, they walk so sexy with heels on and when my wife wears them I just want her there and then.
To me she is beautiful, sexy and I have never had any issues with our sex life. I look at her and wonder how on earth she ended up with me!
I am obsessed with toe cleavage, heel arch and the heel of a woman's foot in slingbacks.
I have read with interest some posts on here where men have cum in a woman's heels and left them to dry, the idea of that woman walking around with cum on their toes and feet is so sexy that I have stories that I would like to share with you all.
If anyone is interested I'll tell you of what I have done with them and other stuff, not sure how people will take this post or if indeed I have posted it in the correct section but it would be great to speak with other people with a shoe fetish.
Botas_altas1

Re: Introduction.

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Hi.
I am also a fetishist of shoes and boots with high heels, of women.
I'm glad for you, since your wife puts on shoes to fuck you. I usually do them and I find it very exciting, although my wife does not wear anything to be seen in heels. For her they are only nice shoes, not sexy that is how I see them.
I also like to fuck my shoes alone, I have a very large collection and I have fucked them almost everyone. That of feeling my cock inside a shoe and seeing her rub against the shoe, puts me very in tune and I just want to cum inside them.
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Introduction.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Botas_altas1 wrote:Hi.
I am also a fetishist of shoes and boots with high heels, of women.
I'm glad for you, since your wife puts on shoes to fuck you. I usually do them and I find it very exciting, although my wife does not wear anything to be seen in heels. For her they are only nice shoes, not sexy that is how I see them.
I also like to fuck my shoes alone, I have a very large collection and I have fucked them almost everyone. That of feeling my cock inside a shoe and seeing her rub against the shoe, puts me very in tune and I just want to cum inside them.

It's great to know that there are others like me who find heels attractive, for me to feel a shoe that has been worn and then to see it worn by that person is such a turn on. I love the feeling of touching a woman's shoes without her knowing.