Reluctance for fear of staining?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slingbacks77

Reluctance for fear of staining?

Post by slingbacks77 »

Are you guys ever reluctant because you are fearful of leaving tell-tale stains?

Or does the possibility of staining add more excitement?
sandalfan1

Re: Reluctance for fear of staining?

Post by sandalfan1 »

I do a test spot with just a little dab of saliva in a not so obvious area first. If it doesn't stain then I go for it.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

slingbacks77 wrote:Are you guys ever reluctant because you are fearful of leaving tell-tale stains?

Or does the possibility of staining add more excitement?

MORE EXCITEMENT..

but I am always fucking and cuming inside the shoe never outside
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

It depends on the shoe and it's usage. I mostly cum inside my wife's and daughter's shoes but they have some "grubbing around flats" that I've left stains all over. They don't realize where it's from. It's exciting to see them wearing them with cum stains on them.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

footguy1971 wrote:It depends on the shoe and it's usage. I mostly cum inside my wife's and daughter's shoes but they have some "grubbing around flats" that I've left stains all over. They don't realize where it's from. It's exciting to see them wearing them with cum stains on them.
^^^ What he said. The shoes I like to fuck and the fact that I usually shoot into the toebox normally make this a non issue.
But I spunked this coworker's tan Skechers sandal one day, after she'd left the office - and made a pretty big cum stain in it! I was kind of freaking out because if she looked at the shoe at all, she'd have seen it. What's interesting is, the next day at the office, I heard someone clear their throat very loudly behind me. I turned to look who it was and it was her, glaring at me. I just kind of looked past her and kept walking. Turning around after she passed, I noticed she was wearing the shoes I cummed the night before! She never said a word but I think she must've known. I was more careful after that.

I work in a different office but see her around occasionally. Always friendly, says hello. And I say hello back.