my moms work flats (crazy toeprints)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kushboss

my moms work flats (crazy toeprints)

Post by kushboss »

been on this site for awhile now and i figured it was time that i shared my moms beautiful work flats with you let me no what you think if you guys like them all take some pictures with cum in the toeprints and post anything on this thread from any family member ive came in these flats almost every day for the last two years both of them reek like cum and my mom wears them to work atleast 4 days a week the toe prints are so deep i can feel them when my cock gos over them and they literaly fill with cum if you want to see some cum pics then add some pictures of some really well worn sandals flats or wedges to this thread and all add some
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
her horny mules

Re: my moms work flats (crazy toeprints)

Post by her horny mules »

Hello and Welcome,
lets see her collection.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Would love to see her wedges.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Oh yes. Any Chance u have any candids of her wearing those Flats? How do they smell by the way? Keep up Buddy :))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Would love to see her shoe collection
toesuckha4

Post by toesuckha4 »

does she have any slippers to smell?
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

she dosent have any slipers anymore or any wedges she really only has those flats some other canvas like flats a pair of leather close toe heels and some sandals but her sandals arent as well worn she used to have a really well worn pair but she threw them out because the stunk so bad and got two new pairs this year :( they were my favorite so soft on my cock and the smell was just unbelievable she is 48 not fat but a little extra weight and she has beautiful feet but its hard for me to get any candids because right now i only have a laptop with a webcam i dont have a cellphone so its nearly impossible to get a candid shot but if you guys want to see me cum on these let me no and if you want to see he wedge sandals let me no too and feel free to share any pictures you have of well worn anything or point me in the direction of good threads and to be honest i dont even try to smell them but even when im rubbing my cock in them i can smell them and they just REEK like CUM no lie she has had these for almost 3 years and wears them almost everyday to work atlest 3-4 times a week and almost every night for the last 3 years i cum in them and then she wears them in the morning i do wipe the cum off but i dont dry them just because i dont like how gross they get after you cum in them hundreds of times and not clean them i also have some stories of her sleeping 100% true and i have some 100% true stories with my cousin if you guys are intrested
angeloscolaro

Post by angeloscolaro »

Which feet size? Take some pics of Her and Her feet
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

I'd love to hear the stories about her and your cousin. Also keep loading up her flats, start leaving a bit of extra cum in there for us :twisted:
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

viewforum.php?f=28