A clever way to ask women for their used shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iFusedshoes

Re: A clever way to ask women for their used shoes.

Post by iFusedshoes »

eddieMAD wrote:So clever that you left that poor girl instagram without crossin it out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since YOU'RE so clever why don't you try the IG name out and see if works?
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Man i know that persona nd she has changed her instagram in 2013 or 2014... Just sayin u should not put it although it doesnt work...
click123

Post by click123 »

iFusedshoes wrote:
eddieMAD wrote:So clever that you left that poor girl instagram without crossin it out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If someone wanted they could contact her friends or use that to get to her another way. Think.
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

Everyone's a fuckin critic here wtf ?? I'm moving to another forum man I don't deal with whiny smart-ass bitches.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

click123 wrote:
iFusedshoes wrote:
If someone wanted they could contact her friends or use that to get to her another way. Think.
True
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

iFusedshoes wrote:Everyone's a fuckin critic here wtf ?? I'm moving to another forum man I don't deal with whiny smart-ass bitches.
Why dont you just erase that pic and upload again without personal Info? Thats not very difficult. :D