Neighbours wellworn, smelly shoes *update jan 2019)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

albers1

Re: Neighbours wellworn, smelly shoes

Post by albers1 »

This might be too much for me. Lol. Maybe I can arrange that so I can send u guys some shoes and then return them to the drawer. U know just a possibility that popped in my mind, since its getting colder now. Hehe
albers1

Post by albers1 »

So apparently, once in a while I check the shoe drawer on its content. And just the day before I found this two lovely sandals in the drawer I made a picture of. As u can see they are pretty well worn and smelled just like that. Just the way I like it. :) . I took them home with me and had my way with them. Grabbing one pair, sniffing and licking then cum on the other one. Oh what surprise the owner gonna get

[ATTACH]300344[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]300340[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]300341[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]300342[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]300343[/ATTACH]
floplove

Post by floplove »

Wow! Amazing filthy sandals!
Nice cumshot and I wonder why the one is so completely black?
albers1

Post by albers1 »

floplove wrote:Wow! Amazing filthy sandals!
Nice cumshot and I wonder why the one is so completely black?
As you can see. These sandals are made out of cork. Hence the strong toeprints on the sole. On the layer of cork are two pieces of cloths upon closer examination... she removed the top cloth of the left sandal. Because it stained easily.... if u know what I mean... I'm such a rascal I guess... haha

[ATTACH]300370[/ATTACH]
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

What's the smelliest pair of shoes you've found so far and who did they belong to?
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Great thread. I love all these smelly well worn shoes. Now I'm all horny.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

finfan1 wrote:What's the smelliest pair of shoes you've found so far and who did they belong to?
The smelliest pair I've found so far was years ago, when I started Cumming on women shoes. They belonged to a retiree, a close friend of my family and whom I've helped a lot out. So I had access to her shoes. U may check my old threads, they are the white heels ;) but that's kinda offtopic
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Ok, guys. Here are some Heels again. Just love Heels with heavy, dirty foot and toeprints

[ATTACH]300576[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]300575[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]300574[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]300573[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]300572[/ATTACH]
albers1

Post by albers1 »

So it happened again last night. Exhausted from work I decided to go to my favourite shoe drawer again... this time I didn't even bothered to take a pair out. Because as soon as I opened the drawer an unbelievable smell of leather, foot sweat and dried cum went into my nostrils. Shit. Next moment I only remembered that I somehow alrdy unzipped my pants and kneeling in front of the shoe drawer. Gives me some extra adrenaline. Knowing the fact that I'm fapping in front of the owners door. So exciting...

As u may see I alrdy blasted a load inside there.

[ATTACH]301487[/ATTACH]
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Look what I've found this morning at my favourite place! These stinky fellas, which were just worn and still warm from wearing. As I made myself comfortable in front of the shoes. Id heard noises coming from the door next to me. It was the owner apparently. And her Kids were in school. So I kept silent for a Moment when I heared her footsteps coming closer to me . !! Thought that I'm gonna get caught jerking off into her shoes!! But at the same time I really felt aroused. Since u could hear her bare sweaty Feet go up and done touching the floor, making These sticky noises. it made me so hard...

I kept listening and hoped secretly she wouldn't open the door. Right before my heart was going to explode -as well as my pants- 'the song "don't let me down" started and the sound of a shower head. I felt such relief.

At the same time I imagined her cleaning her sweaty feet in the shower. While holding one flat up to my nose and shoefucked the other one. I let my time and stroke the shoe to the beat of the song. Heres the result:

[ATTACH]301618[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]301619[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]301620[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]301621[/ATTACH]