Neighbours wellworn, smelly shoes *update jan 2019)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

floplove

Re: Neighbours wellworn, smelly shoes

Post by floplove »

Nice job on the flip flops!!
Gosh I'd be licking and tasting all that dirty foot sweat off of them! :P
albers1

Post by albers1 »

floplove wrote:Nice job on the flip flops!!
Gosh I'd be licking and tasting all that dirty foot sweat off of them! :P
That's what I'm doing right now. Every Pair a treasure. Too bad I'm going to move again soon. This is such a Good place for dirty shoe lovers. Guess I have to make a copy of a key. So I have long term access to the house and thus the drawers :)
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Just saw her coming home from a bike tour, wearing some adidas sneaker. When she noticed me, she greeted me and smiled. While chit chatting with the neighbour lady I glanced at her body. Pretty nice body for a milf. ( She wore very tight sports pants and u could clearly see her well formed hug ass, oh god, I wished I was the bike seat!!) Of course as a feet lover I immediately watch she's been wearing..
Some white adidas sneakers , which were pretty well worn... size 40.

She brought her bycicle downstairs and I pretended to had left sth in my car... just waited for her to go to her flat. And boom . Look what I've found. She left me two nice little presents

They reeked of her foot scent , a lot of sweat and still warm. The stench of the sweat was very subtle, not aggressive at all. Felt like shes putting her bare sweaty feet on my face.

Looked what messed I made in the flats. She clearly bend it so it could dry lol. Wonder if she knows... which I highly assume :)
[ATTACH]301665[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]301666[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]301667[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]301668[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]301669[/ATTACH]
albers1

Post by albers1 »

And if you ever wondered what had happened to the flops...

martidp

Post by martidp »

super job albers, did you hit the purple flops as well, in the first pic top right?

did you leave your goop to dry on those blue flops? if you did that would stain ... and thats what we like round here 8)
hahahajjj

Post by hahahajjj »

more adidas please!
albers1

Post by albers1 »

martidp wrote:super job albers, did you hit the purple flops as well, in the first pic top right?

did you leave your goop to dry on those blue flops? if you did that would stain ... and thats what we like round here 8)
Yeah. Just did the pink Flops. Not that smelly but nice feel anyway :)

[ATTACH]302242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302241[/ATTACH]
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Yes yes! LOVE the Adidas! Try and get some candids of her wearing them.
Blueblee

Post by Blueblee »

You live in a apartment building or what, what area u live in, thats hot they leave there shoes around.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Well. due to professional reasons i had to move again. unfortunately this time around my neighbours wont leave their shoes outside since its not convenient to put one shoes outside due to space issues :|

However theres this hot girl next door living beneath me which im quite fond of because shes been very kind to me the first day i moved in...
20181002_001317.jpg
once in a while i catch glimpse of her wearing hot sandals and sometimes heels when we both head out to work in the morning. and as soon it rained outside i find all kinds of her well worn shoes outside her doorway still warm and moist from her working all day...

So today i came home from work late at night and found these expensive beauties in front of her door just begging to be fucked and cummed again because its the second time i found them like this...
20181002_000640-1193x1228.jpg
so i didnt hesitate long amd took one of them and inhaled her sweet foot aroma and all her sweaty nuances. and for my joy they were still warm yet moist.

i was fucking shaking because i just burst out with joy and managed to kneel down and started to thrust into her shoes right in front of her door.
20181001_223801-1193x2120.jpg
it didnt took me long to release myself into her sweet musky shoe and tomorrow she will slide into my wet surprise standing on my jizz all day long , unknowingly that some guy fucked her shoes last night just inches away from her and didnt even cleaned up...
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1