Another Pic Of Wife Wearing Her Guess Pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

Re: I'm back and In Love With Heels (updated 10/12/16)

Post by pumpscummer »

Ohhhhh . 10/10 heels !! Thanks for sharing ;D I am glad you're back!!
suedej

Post by suedej »

You get my vote !
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Heels, YEAH! What's not to love? Have a fantastic time!
somebody

Post by somebody »

mju75tgb wrote:WOW :) HOT red heels
It is true :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
heels_cummer2001

Re: My Love Story For Heels (updated 3/25/17)

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Sorry guys, I haven't posted in a long time again due to some changes going on in my household and now that that stuff is gone and outta here I'm free again. I also started a new job and every now and then I get to see, play, fuck and best of all cum in the heels. But for most of the time I only get to smell, lick the sole and take some pictures of the heels that got away. I will be posting pictures of heels that I get to cum in and heels I just take pictures for memory and to share with you guys. Also I still get to have some fun with my wife and sister in law's heels so same tune.

These lovely Aldo white pumps were the first to get away so sad I didn't get to cum in them. The owner of these pumps was a lovely sexy asian milf.

Image Image Image
Image Image
heels_cummer2001

Re: My Love Story For Heels (updated 3/28/17)

Came home from work today and notice my sister in law's car was park in front of my house. The thought of her being over just right after she got off of work got me hard quick because I know that she always wear heels to work. I park my car as quick as I can and rush inside the house to find that I was wrong. I found a pair of Nine West flats laying on the floor by the door. I went into the kitchen to find my wife and sister in law busy cooking dinner. I said hi to the wife and told her I have something to go do in the garage. Went back to grab the flats and had some fun with them. The flats smells so good and they were still kind of warm.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ninewestfan

Re: My Love Story For Heels/Wedges/Flats (updated 3/28/17)

Post by ninewestfan »

Quite a stylish shoe and a wonderful cock too.
heels_cummer2001

Re: My Love Story For Heels/Wedges/Flats (updated 4/7/17)

Last week I got to play and cum in my sister in law's black Calvin Klein Slingback heels. I went over to her place to watch a basketball game with my brother in law. Just when I got there my brother in law had to run to the store to grab some more beer and ask me if I wanted to tag along. In my mind I knew this is my chance to have some fun with some of my sister in law's heels. I quickly told him to go on ahead and I'll wait because I have to use the bathroom. As I watch his car turn down the street I went to my sister in law's room and first pair of heels I found on the floor were this slingback Calvin Klein heels. I'll let the pictures do the story telling next.
Last edited by heels_cummer2001 on Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Excellent job on those Calvin Klein heels! Did you leave the load in there or clean up?
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Thanks!!