Another Pic Of Wife Wearing Her Guess Pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heels_cummer2001

Another Pic Of Wife Wearing Her Guess Pumps

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Hello there everyone, this is my new account, I can't remember my PW to my old account which was heels_cummer2000. If some of you still remembers me, I had an on going thing with my sister in law's heels, You can use the search and type in sister and keep searching until you find my old post. I had stop posting for quite a long time due to the fact that my sister in law had move to a different city and I had also quit my job where I was surrounded my ladies with heels everyday. Long story short, now I'm back and with new stories to tell and new heels to show. My sister in law had move back into town also and I found a new job that ever now and then I get to play with beautiful ladies high heels. Sometimes I get to take the heels home and have my way with them. Sometimes all I get is to take pictures of the heels and smell them only. Once I get all my stuff edited I'll start posting again. Here are my old postings.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52608#p378011
Last edited by heels_cummer2001 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:44 am, edited 26 times in total.
platformcumm

Re: I'm back guys

Post by platformcumm »

glad you are back
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Hi!.. We're waiting!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Thank god your back!!! We've missed you!!!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

I remember you man. Your SIL has such a sexy body. Can't wait to see more of her.

viewto ... =6&t=52608
I love high heel Pumps
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

welcome back!
heels_cummer2001

I'm back and In Love With Heels (updated 10/12/16)

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Hi there everyone. Sorry it took awhile but here you guys go. These lovely red heels belongs to a friend of mine. I see her every now and then. But when I get a chance with her heels I take it. Few weeks ago I went to her office to have lunch with her and her co-worker who sits behind her says that she's in a meeting. As I sat in front of her desk waiting for her to come back my eyes caught something red underneath her desk a ways back from the front. I went around to her chair and saw this lovely heels laying on the ground. I went back to the front of the desk and slowly reach for the heels from the front so her co-worker won't see that I took the heels. I grab the heels, put them in my back pack and went to the nearest signal stall restroom and had my way with them. I had to be quick because I don't know when she was gonna be back at her desk, had my ways with them and went back to her desk to put them back. About 2 mins later she came back and was surprise to see me. We chat for a little bit and I just remember I forgot to wipe the cum off her heels. My heart was pounding so hard and so fast hopping that she won't put on the heels to go have lunch because she'll feel the cum on her feet and will probably freak out. But at the same time it would be such a turn on knowing that my cum is swimming in between her toes. As we were chatting for a bit she got a phone call from her mom and had to leave work for the day. She shut down her computer, kick the heels deeper underneath her desk, pack up some of her things and we walk out of her office. A few days later I saw her with her husband and she was wearing these red heels. I assume that if she's wearing them the cums must of dry out. I was like SAFE haha.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
sandalfan1

Re: I'm back and In Love With Heels (updated 10/12/16)

Post by sandalfan1 »

Very nice post! Welcome back!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, brilliant post!
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

WOW :) HOT red heels