Another Pic Of Wife Wearing Her Guess Pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Co-Worker Wooded Delicious Heels (updated 5/23/17)

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice job! Can't wait for the next one.
labtec

Post by labtec »

Nice topic, keep em cumming ;)
partyanimal

Post by partyanimal »

wow the red heels getting me horny fit perfect :)
heels_cummer2001

Re: 3Some Heel Job (updated 6/21/17)

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Has anyone ever seen a 3Some heeljob? I haven't seen one posted or I've might had miss seeing one. So I been thinking about trying it out on a pair of my sister in law's heels the next time I get a chance to play with a pair. The other day my wish came true. I was on my way home from work and the wife texted me that her sister came over and wants to go jogging and that she's gonna go with her for a few hours. I got home, took off my shoes, went to put them on the shoe rack and I found these lovely Nine West Slingback Peep Toe Heels on the rack. I quickly grab them and decided to try out the 3Some I had planned and boy it was fun. I didn't think it will work but after I gave it a few trys I couldn't stop. I'll let the pictures do the telling next. From this point on I'm going to try and have a 3Some with all my sister in law's and wife's pair of heels.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow looks like fun! Great job. Did she wear them when she got back?
FeetnHeelCrosser

-

Post by FeetnHeelCrosser »

-
Last edited by FeetnHeelCrosser on Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Exceptional! The double toe straps over your cock make these pics amazing.
heels_cummer2001

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:40 am Wow looks like fun! Great job. Did she wear them when she got back.

I was hopping she would but she didn't. She left home wearing her running shoes.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

heels_cummer2001 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:38 am Has anyone ever seen a 3Some heeljob? I haven't seen one posted or I've might had miss seeing one. So I been thinking about trying it out on a pair of my sister in law's heels the next time I get a chance to play with a pair. The other day my wish came true. I was on my way home from work and the wife texted me that her sister came over and wants to go jogging and that she's gonna go with her for a few hours. I got home, took off my shoes, went to put them on the shoe rack and I found these lovely Nine West Slingback Peep Toe Heels on the rack. I quickly grab them and decided to try out the 3Some I had planned and boy it was fun. I didn't think it will work but after I gave it a few trys I couldn't stop. I'll let the pictures do the telling next. From this point on I'm going to try and have a 3Some with all my sister in law's and wife's pair of heels.

My god, so your wife and sister-in-law have the exact same Nine West heels, in the same shoe size? That is awesome man, and bravo for the threesome.
heels_cummer2001

ZaraSandals wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:32 pm
heels_cummer2001 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:38 am Has anyone ever seen a 3Some heeljob? I haven't seen one posted or I've might had miss seeing one. So I been thinking about trying it out on a pair of my sister in law's heels the next time I get a chance to play with a pair. The other day my wish came true. I was on my way home from work and the wife texted me that her sister came over and wants to go jogging and that she's gonna go with her for a few hours. I got home, took off my shoes, went to put them on the shoe rack and I found these lovely Nine West Slingback Peep Toe Heels on the rack. I quickly grab them and decided to try out the 3Some I had planned and boy it was fun. I didn't think it will work but after I gave it a few trys I couldn't stop. I'll let the pictures do the telling next. From this point on I'm going to try and have a 3Some with all my sister in law's and wife's pair of heels.

My god, so your wife and sister-in-law have the exact same Nine West heels, in the same shoe size? That is awesome man, and bravo for the threesome.
These black Nine West Heels belongs to my sister in law, my wife sometimes wears them to. My wife and her sisters all wear almost the sames size of heels. The size of each different pair of heels are sometimes never the same. My wife and her sisters all have heel size from 6 to 7.5 due to some heels fits better than others meaning some heels my wife likes them a bit loose and the others she like them tight. I'm assuming her sisters likes the same to.