Most Memorable Shoe Experience?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SneakyCreamer

Most Memorable Shoe Experience?

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Is there one experience that you've had that you remember it like it happened yesterday? Here is mine:

When I was younger, I was constantly pounding my sister's heels and spurting cum all over the place. The last couple of years of living at home together, she had a pair of black leather peep toe platform shoes with about 4" heels on them. She loved them and wore them all the time. I cummed them almost as often as she wore them! One thing that drove me nuts was I could only get the very tip of my cock through the peep toe. I tried going through the hole from inside of the shoe and outside. I even tried to go into the hole when I was soft, but still couldn't get all the way through. Finally I decided to fuck, and fuck very hard, the peep toe of the left shoe in hopes of stretching it out with my cock so that it would finally penetrate it. I worked at this for about a year or so.

One morning, I was getting ready to go out and sitting by the front door of my house was this pair of heels. My sister had worn them out the night before. I instantly got hard and seeing as though she had gone out again and I was home alone, I grabbed the left shoe and stuffed my hard cock inside. I was pounding my cock to the peep toe when all of a sudden, I fully penetrated the hole! I couldn't believe it. I pulled out of the hole and grabbed the right shoe and only the tip of my cock would fit in the hole. I had actually stretched out the hole in the left shoe with my cock and made my cock fit!!

This made these shoes just that much better. I put my cock through the hole from the front of the left shoe and began stroking my cock with the shoe. Soon, cum violently began spewing out of my cock and towards the heel cup! About a year later, my sister wore these shoes to a family party. Some of the women were commenting her on how much they liked her shoes. She said she loved them, but always got a blister on the right foot when she wore them. She said "it is weird, I never get a blister on my left foot. I even checked the size on the left shoe because it feels like a half a size bigger than the right shoe. My feet must be weird."

After hearing that, I started to get hard and sneaked off to my room and popped a nut into a pair of heels that I had stashed.
nsagaa

Re: Most Memorable Shoe Experience?

Post by nsagaa »

What an amazing story.

I remember one time I was at my cousin's place. It was about 4 years ago, I was 15 or 16 (don't remember the exact month it happened). She is a year and a half older than me. So she was 17 at that time. Whenever I used to visit her back then, she always acted like a bitch. But she was and is really really hot. She may be one of the hottest girls I have seen in person. She also has two elder sisters. They are okay, I don't look at them in any way other than as, well, my cousins. But this one I have lusted for since I don't even remember. It's awful I know. She is only 2-3 inches shorter than me and most of the time wears sexy high heels going out.
So, 4 years ago I was at her place. My three cousins used to live together with my Uncle and Aunt then. I was staying there for 3-4 days and on one of those days I was sleeping in the evening. I had never had any opportunity with any of her heels before. I had seen her wear a pair of blue suede pumps with ankle straps and about 6 inch heels a couple times. I had always fantasized about that pair. This time too I saw her wear that pair. But she always used to take her shoes to her room and shut the door behind her. I had no chance of getting inside that room even when she'd be out. So, this particular day, as I was sleeping in the evening, my Uncle and Aunt, along with my three cousins and my mom and sis had to go to a family party. I was supposed to go with them too. They tried to wake me up but it is really hard to do so. So I could hear my aunt suggesting the others to just leave me be and go out themselves. I obviously heard that and immediately, a stream of excitement flooded my whole body. They got ready to leave and asked me to lock the door. I nodded.
As soon as they left and I locked the door, I ran, yes RAN to my hot cousin's room and prayed for the blue heels to be there (I didn't see her leave, she was out in the car by the time I got up to lock the door). I opened her closet and in the bottom shelf, there were shoes and heels scattered around with no order whatsoever. Just randomly scattered. To my surprise, there weren't too many. And yes, the blue pumps were there. I also found a pair of Steve Madden thong sandals that she used to wear all the time. I would've wondered which pair did she go out wearing. But there was no time for that. I quickly took off my pants and had a hard fucking go at the blue pumps. I sniffed and licked the insides of one and fucked the other one. I also rubbed my cock, covered with pre cum on the insoles of the really worn Steve Madden thong sandals. The toe prints were deep and tasty. But the real unforgettable shoefuck I've had would be the Blue Pumps. They were worn out and she still used to wear them. They were her favorites, and mine too. I kept fucking the closed toe area until I came inside it. I carefully poured some cum in the other one and onto the thong sandals. There was a lot of cum. I spread the cum evenly and wiped my cock with another pair of sandals that also looked overused. Although I had never seen em on her feet. But heck I wanted to put my cum on every pair she had.
I rested there for a while in her room, on her bed. I could smell her fragrance on the bedsheet and after a while I was hard again. It took me a lot longer to cum again but I wanted to and so I did it again. This time there wasn't too much cum and it wasn't thick either. But it was enough to cover some more pairs.

If I had known back then about this site and how there are others like me, I would have taken pictures. I have never had another opportunity with her heels after that. She has her own place now and we don't really talk or meet except for that rare family occasion or party. I did see her wear that pair again a month or so later tho.

These are the exact same heels. Her's were a bit dirtier and had a lot of wear on them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love high heel Pumps
skulshoe

Post by skulshoe »

Hot Story sneakycreamer think you have a video of fucking those heels on xhamster?? Keep those videos cumming by far the best shoefucker out there
exon

Post by exon »

In July 2011, I was working at an engineering department. Located next to us was an office-building which, according to some colleagues, housed lots of beautiful female employees. One guy even mentioned they regularly wear sexy pumps, but our companies were not interacting with one another so, to my great pity, I never saw any of them.

However we were visited by a snack-truck each day for lunch and one day I noticed a brunette women in her early 40's (but still very attractive) standing in line, wearing long blue jeans and (to my great delight) very sexy and pointy, black leather shoes. Of course I tried to catch glimpses of her shoes without people noticing. When she and I had advanced to the front of the line, she gave me a sign to go first. Obviously I did not like to, but I had to. Then suddenly I felt something pointy in my heels and a second later, I felt pressure at the back of my heels. She was forcefully pressing the pointy tips of her shoes into my heels (for around 3 seconds or so). It was fucking awesome. She even took the time to correctly position her tips at my heels so that I could really feel her pushing.

I had to pretend not having noticed anything because there were people lining up behind us, but I swear had we been alone I would have encouraged her to push again, using every bit of strength she has and even opened up to her about my fetish.

I never saw her again, as I departed two weeks later, but, I still sometimes think about this moment when I jerk off.
J1600

Post by J1600 »

I first had a love for heels when I was in year two, my teacher would wear in high heels and me and a couple of other boys would sit up the front of the class and play with her heels and feet. It was all innocent way back then but I think that's where my fetish has stemmed from. I still remember it to this day
blast80

Post by blast80 »

Worked in the field with a utility company and would be in houses for 2 to 3 hours and needed to have access to various rooms over the course of the job.This obviously lent itself very nicely to be alone in the right place!

The first time sticks out because of the pure buzz of doing it. A pretty well off house and where i had to work was just off the main bathroom and to my pleasure it doubled as a cave of heels/shoes. Made sure the area was secure and had my pick of around 50 boxes.i was so nervous about making noise that i just opened a couple of boxes until i opened a pair of suede peeptoe 6 inch heels (can't remember make) very quickly shot my load and it was then i realised that the job with this company was going to be rather interesting. I suppose the novelty wore off and i would wank into various shoes especially if there was a photo or the actual owner there so i could imagine them wearing the shoes afterwards. It slowly evolved into a case of the danger of being caught was now the major buzz from it.

There were more if anybody wants to hear of them?
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Yeah, love to hear some more of your stories.
blast80

Post by blast80 »

Once had a slightly older lady who was perfectly pleasant and chatting away to me and mentioned her daughter had moved back in with her. So my calculation would have had the daughter maybe in her late 40's or 50's at that point and not really holding out much hope. I moved through the job and was told to access something would mean going into daughters room.. well it was a gold mine and yes I think I was right about her age the pics up on the shelfs were of a very fit milf like lady. I went back down and got into conversation about the daughter and she said she had split up with husband and he had spent all their life savings which was a shame because she enjoyed her nights out and loved looking nice. I made my excuses and said there was an issue and would need some time in that room. I went through her underwear drawer where there was various stockings, hold ups (all neatly filed away in their cardboard holders)and panties. Although not a great lot of heels there was a lovely black aldi patent pair that smelled amazing and felt great on my cock especially with a black hold up over it. Nice size 5 with very neat well imprinted toe prints. Shot my load all over the inside and smeared it over the other shoe to dry. To my shock the daughter came home early from her work (looked amazing in a smart business skirt suit)and I was shitting myself that she would find my present on her shoes when she went upstairs so I was talking utter rubbish trying to keep her downstairs. She took her shoes off which were a lovely deep red colour and was walking about just with her nylon clad feet.

Also had a rather unassuming house where the occupant was a rather statuesque raven haired beauty which was a surprise for the area I was in. The area I was working in had 2 large sliding wardrobes and a full height 5 drawer chest of drawers. So once I had made sure she knew I would be about 2 hours she said she would be just next door in the living room. This made it even better asoon I immediately started having a look about whilst trying not to make enough noise to alert her to what I was up to. The first side if the wardrobe had the glorious sight of shoe/boot boxes all stacked up on the floor with uniforms and dresses hanging above. Nurse, schoolgirl, cheerleader, nun, police, witch etc along with latex and rubber all neatly on the rail. The shoe boxes mostly had the pics or descriptions on them and there was a massive one right at the bottom which I dug through to get to. Bingo, a pair of thigh high black patent lace up stiletto boots, no wear on the soul but plenty of smell which was a heady mix of sweat/perfume. Was wondering if she needed all this stuff for recreational use or business!!! Went through the drawers and there was all sorts of skimpy underwear and assorted accessoriesl like gloves, masks etc. Was feeling really turned on so opened more boxes and found a pair of purple spiked high heels, must have been 6 inches and had plenty of wear on the sole with really obvious toe prints on the blue in sole. I decided to throw caution to the wind and put the thigh high boots on with a pair of black hold ups and wanked furiously into the purple heels, I shot really high and went all over the wall and hit my face despite holding the heel over the end of my cock. I was fucking roasting and when I got everything back into place and went out to speak to her she must have known I had been up to something!.
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

blast80 wrote: ...I decided to throw caution to the wind and put the thigh high boots on with a pair of black hold ups and wanked furiously into the purple heels, I shot really high and went all over the wall and hit my face despite holding the heel over the end of my cock. I was fucking roasting and when I got everything back into place and went out to speak to her she must have known I had been up to something!.
HAH! damn son you play to win! :lol:
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

Well, being on here for over 10 years and just turning 40 in April, I have a few stories.
This particular story happened a few months ago. I was scouring the local CL ads and I saw a moving sale that mentioned "everything must go". It was close by so I decided to check it out. I got there right at 9 when it opened and the streets packed with cars. I walked in the garage and the attractive lady told me to go inside and see if there is anything you like. I was shocked, literally everything was for sale, people were taking cabinets off the wall. I proceeded to go upstairs into the master bedroom. Sadly, the bedroom was picked clean. I wasn't holding out much hope but I continued on to the master closet. What I saw before my eyes was absolutely shocking. Looking back on it now I was so shocked I didn't even think to take pictures. Here I was in this complete (beautiful) stranger's closet. I had access to everything she owned, panties, bra's, stockings, pantyhose, and yes......shoes. I was in such shock I didn't care that there were a couple of other ladies in the closet with me searching thru her belongings. I went through her sho cabinet until I settled on the most well worn pair of heels I could find. The closet was next to the master bath, when I was left alone, which seemed like forever I took the pair of heels into the bathroom and locked the door. I think it was because of the rush but it didn't take long to cum in those heels. I walked out of the bathroom with the cummed heels and there was a lady in the closet, a little awkward but somewhat stimulating. I put them back in the shoe closet and left.
I had to go to the bank to get some cash, when I came back about an hour later the shoes I cummed in were gone. I bought 12 pairs for $5.
Flikr crazy4me2see