Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcumm

Re: Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Post by platformcumm »

Sw
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

platformcumm wrote:Sweet Jesus ....
Indeed.
Wow Replacement, that is a jackpot. Those heels are so slutty. Really wish you had cum inside, into the toebox. Hope you keep getting these awesome opportunities of having fun with slutty heels of hot young chicks.
I love high heel Pumps
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

Mark Heels wrote:Do them yellow high heels stink i love too smell them.
Synthetic insoles dont hold smell anywhere near as well as a fabric does unfortunately, but they have a good worn smell to them and also a faint sweet scent of perfume? Good stuff 8)
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

nsagaa wrote:Really wish you had cum inside, into the toebox..
I nearly bust in there twice! Next time i will do, whilst filling the shoe feels better and is an easier cleanup, splattering the shit out of them makes for good photos :twisted:
doommaker81

Post by doommaker81 »

Last edited by doommaker81 on Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

[qu
Last edited by platformcumm on Tue May 14, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

These big heels look like machine parts to me. An AK-47 is sexier.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Holy shit dude. just found this thread... LEDGEND! keep it coming man
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

Check this, turns out the owner of the yellow heels did decide to stay over! :shock: Just her and my daughter arrived back home at about 1am, i was still up watching TV when i heard a car pull up outside, must of been their taxi lol So my daughter and her friend came in, she said that her friend would be staying the night if thats all ok... I obviously had no problems with that :D so my daughter sat next to me on the couch and chatted briefly about their time out that night, whilst her friend sat the other side of her and started pulling them yellow heels off! It was great, she had to ease her feet out of them, they kind of popped off as they sounded like her feet were almost stuck in/to them. her toes looked a little pinched and pink, but very hot! They both got up, went to the kitchen, then headed upstairs. I could not believe that i was now sat, all alone with a pair of heels straight off a girls feet right next to me. I wasted absolutely no time i grabbed them and fucked them hard, cumming deep inside those bastards. They was still warm-ish and abit clammy as i rammed my cock inside which made the whole experience, unfortunately alot shorter lol but so much better! 8) Started spreading it around but a noise from the upstairs hallway caused me to shit a brick and rapid clean-up and put them back. It was only one of them using the bathroom which sucked. never mind.
Last edited by Replacement on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Shame that arent peeptoes... still great job!