Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcumm

Re: Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Post by platformcumm »

[kkjhg
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fraterri

Post by Fraterri »

One of the beat topic ever! Thanks for share.
You never find used stockings, nylon, sock or dirty panties from your daughter friends?
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Replacement wrote:Finally an update. Looks like they went out Friday, but my daughter headed out and went round a friends house to get ready where they all met up. :cry: il be so upset if this becomes a regular thing... However Monday was one of my daughters friends Birthday (the chubby blonde who owns the plum coloured boots from a previous update, not worth the time in my opinion) So with that, two of my daughters friends came round on Monday morning to drop off their gear for the night. The doorbell dinged, upon answering the door, the sheer anticipation of which girl it could be was almost to much to bear! I opened the door to be greeted by the female who is the owner of the bright yellow heels! :D When she arrived my daughter was in the shower, so she headed down towards the kitchen and was talking to my wife. Get this, i went and grabbed my phone, and whilst feigning that i was texting i walked down to the kitchen, and brazenly started snapping pics of her feet! hah! :D The birthday girl showed up about 20 mins later, they all dropped off their stuff then all three headed out. About half an hour later my wife headed upstairs for a shower as we was going out. I had to seize the opportunity best i could. knocking one out on a strict time limit is always a pain :|

My misses has those flats u snapped her in in black, I fucking love cumming them. If u ever get the chance you should do these... Knowing she is wandering around all day with your cum on them is the best feeling!!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I am mostly a classic pump guy, but flats are awesome, too! Some flats really are VERY cute! They are really nice to look at, and pump a load in! If the female wearing them is cute, then the flats are like the cherry on top of the sundae. If the female isn't that cute, the flats improve her looks. Same with classic pumps!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Jhgf
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ExexShoePerv

Post by ExexShoePerv »

Few things in life are HOTTER than seeing a HOT pair of shoes blasted with a HOT load of thick, sticky, gluey spunk.......WAY TO GO, BRO...keep up the good work!! :D

"J"
Drewski

Post by Drewski »

Those yellow heels are hot
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

every weekend i pray this guy gets more material
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Replacement wrote:My daughter headed out solo on Friday night to meet her mates in town as they was all already out and about apparantly. I'll be devestated if they've started to meet up at another house instead of ours... :cry: But on her way out she did state that her friend from the first post i did (with the Topshop shoe boots!) might be coming back for the night, i said that was fine aslong as they keep the noise down and of course, no shoes upstairs... :twisted: I waited in anticipation into the early hours... but ultimately fucking fell asleep didnt i :?

But thankfully i did wake up early next morning, and like a child on Christmas morning, i raced downstairs to see what awaited me. Kicked off at the bottom of the stairs layed those amazing peep toe boots. They have the ability to work a bigger load out of me like non-other it seems lol

Crazy mess on them this time i must admit...
Wooow, great peep toe boots and very beautiful thick white jelly cum :P Yummy!! Hard cummer!

PS:next time please do not clean them or just slightly if possible

platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

[qu