Gabor Girls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

charliebronson

Gabor Girls

Post by charliebronson »

Image2623.jpg
Image2622.jpg
Image2621.jpg
Image2620.jpg
Image2619.jpg
Image2620.jpg
Image2619.jpg
Image2606.jpg
Image2606.jpg
I have a lady-friend who doesn't 'get' the 'foot-fetish thing'. :(

Nil desparandum, her girls do! My friend has a predeliction for Gabor footwear and the attached is a record of a recent lovin' session.

After my friend retired for the night (to the guest room) , the girls my camera-phone and I took to my bed. I spent a good while sniffing and licking the girl's insole tastiness, whilst admiring the exciting toe-prints there. Some humping followed resulting in the inevitable climax.
By the way - my philosophy is that 'right is right' for humping/cumming whilst 'left is left' for her flavours only. The importance of this will become apparent if I get round to sharing the sessions with her Birkenstocks.

My friend had worn the girls all-day with a pair of cute footies - weather was reasonably warm all day. I had hoped to get my pervy hads on the footies too (she took them off at one point during the evening) but unfortunately they went to the guest-room.
In the morning friend re-wore the girls, sans footies (commando?)... I now regret not getting snaps of this but in my defense I was otherwise distracted (one must get one's priorities right).

Anyhoo - lets try this piccy upload stuff..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reno54

Re: Gabor Girls

Post by reno54 »

I too adhere to the right and left philosophy
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

WOW, totally amazing flats!!
charliebronson

Post by charliebronson »

fanner1 wrote:Nice pics, sorry didn't see it when it was uploaded! How smelly were they and what does the girl look like? I like how you refer to the shoes as her "girls" :)
Not massively smelly - she's very particular about her hygiene (unfortunately - maybe).. I guess an unripe blue cheesyness. But the taste! Loads of salty tangyness really made my mouth water - hence the many dark-spots on the insole in some of the photos where I've licked the heck out of them. I began to regret not having a longer tongue to get into the toe box fully.

She's cute/petite with a firm bod - blonde.

I reckon the Gabor Girls thing comes from seeing that website somewhere..
mrkeyboardcommando

Post by mrkeyboardcommando »

Please share her birkies stories too.
charliebronson

Post by charliebronson »

mrkeyboardcommando wrote:Please share her birkies stories too.
Since you ask - think I'll start with some piccys...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
charliebronson

Post by charliebronson »

mrkeyboardcommando wrote:Please share her birkies stories too.
Ah, the things one has to put up with whilst taking vacation. Said friend had habit of leaving Birkies out at night for any passing foot-fiend to have his way with their innocent tastiness. So following my philosophy noted previously lefty got a sound lickin' and a lovin' whilst righty had to put up with a week of cockin' & spunkin'...

After spunking I left righty to dry au-natural in the clement overnight temperatures (and it was pretty warm). So by morning traces of nightly naughtyness had all but soaked into invisibilty (to the untrained eye).

The pictures here are of mistress bare-foot after about three days of spunking righty...

Also some pics of flip-flops (that do nothing for me - unfortunately) and mistress deporting herself and delish tuts to ensure my 'batteries' were recharged for the nights activities..

The keen eyed among you will probably note mistress' has less than perfect tuts - which is why she won't conscience any foot-foolery from me. She thinks her feet ugly. I happen to think that imperfection is characterful and sexy. Oh woe is me but thank heaven for her size fours..
mrkeyboardcommando

Post by mrkeyboardcommando »

Nicely done mate.

Does she know??

Do you have more pics and birkenstocks?
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

Thats the truth Brother. Right is right, and left is left. I to adere to that exact same philosophy. Always have.
charliebronson

Post by charliebronson »

mrkeyboardcommando wrote:Nicely done mate.

Does she know??

Do you have more pics and birkenstocks?
Sorry about the delay - been busy and had mind elsewhere.

Hell no.. I'd be deadmeat. She knows I have a foot thing ("do you have a foot-fetish?" - as I'm taking a piccy of her tuts..). lol

Needless to say I get no sympathy for reasons indicated previously.

I think I have other pics but not sure if they're Birkies if that's what you mean.