Oxford Heels!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tintinheels

Re: Oxford Heels!!

Post by tintinheels »

Hey mate, I’ve messaged you on kik but it says your not available??
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Definitely available mate. Not sure why it's saying that. I'll double check
LloydStories

Post by LloydStories »

outlawz3k wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:37 pm I'm disappointed by the lack of response to my recent posts. I guess oxford heels don't really have a big following around here.

Anyways I've managed to get the above heels to TinTin and his other half to have a play with and he's really managed to pull this one out of the bag! Some sexy pics of his handywork:

If anybody else is interested I do have another similar pair to send (size 4). If you look at the first image in the first post in this topic it is the second pair from the left.
Wow! :shock:

That's pretty savage.
My favourite type of heels, definitely :mrgreen:
I don't befriend retards, so don't waste your time
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Fuck, soooo hot !!!!!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Been away for a while but still lurking on the forum....Won't have many more personal photos to share as not with the other half any more. Any oxford heels contributions are welcome on this thread though!

Just though I'd share a video that I had made a while ago. I did refer to it in previous posts but thought I'd share the full scene with you all:

What do you all think? Any one have any more candids pics or videos of colleagues wearing some oxfords?
Last edited by outlawz3k on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haihappen98

Post by haihappen98 »

Awesome video mate!
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Good to see you back here mate and to see my slut in those oxfords for everyone to see again! 😈😈
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow great work you guys, fuck tintin I hope your wife wore these with the insides drenched in cum??....she's a little star!!

Would really love to do a captioned story of my girl in a pair of oxfords getting daily covert cum dumps.......got to try and set that up......

Excellent thread.
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Would absolutely love to see that italianboots! that would be absolutely awesome for sure!!! I do still have another pair of Oxfords that belonged to my other half/ex which are very very similar to the images I've posted below. More than happy to try and work things out with you guys. Tintin has had the above pair of oxfords for quite a while and had a a good time time I think it's fair to say.

Anyway I hit the jackpot at work over the last week or so. There's some training going on and there are people from across the business coming to our location where the training is being held. There was a lovely woman that wore the most amazing pair of oxfords!

I definitely couldn't resist to try and get some snaps. She mostly wore skirts with lovely tights/socks on most days except one where she wore a pair of jeans (more sensible but less revealing given the weather).

The couple of close ups were really risky but I think I got away without being noticed....I think! Most of the day was spent in the training rooms so the only real time I could get snaps was just before the training started when they were waiting outside the training room.

Don't have any shots of the lady but I would describe her as a brunette, probably mid thirties, nice looking and maybe 5'5 ish in height:
Candid1.jpg
Candid3.jpg
Candid4.jpg
Candid5.jpg
Candid6.jpg
Candid7.jpg
Candid8.jpg
Candid9.jpg
Candid10.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.