Not sure if I should

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelhumper

Not sure if I should

Post by heelhumper »

I found out my cousin is selling her house and possibly moving away. A little background first. When I was about 14 or so the family and I would often visit my cousin and her family for gatherings. She was probably 30-33 years old at the time. She was always very nice to me. I guess I took a bit of a liking to her. So in my immature mind I decided to steal a pair of her high heels and play with them at home. A day or so later, and many cumshots might I add, my mom found my cousins high heels under my bed and returned them to her. Luckily nothing was ever said about it. I would have been so embarrassed. In any event, I'm close to 40 years old now and I was thinking of confronting her basically to say I'm sorry for taking her shoes and that I knew it was wrong to steal them. But I'd probably also feel compelled to explain why I took them. She has always treated me very wonderfully over the years and I have developed a great respect for her. She never mentioned the incident after all these years which makes me happy that she doesn't want to embarrass me. Which I think is really cool. This has been kind of eating away at me for some time. What would you guys do? By the way even at that young age make me excited when I saw her wearing those high heels after I had fucked and cum in them quite a few times. They were a 4" gray Nine West classic pump. Nice toe prints and a great smell. If any of you guys remember that brand in the late 1980's you'd remember that they had a cloth label on the inside. Perfect for sweat absorbing. What would you guys do if you were in my position?
sh03s

Re: Not sure if I should

Post by sh03s »

heelhumper wrote:I found out my cousin is selling her house and possibly moving away. A little background first. When I was about 14 or so the family and I would often visit my cousin and her family for gatherings. She was probably 30-33 years old at the time. She was always very nice to me. I guess I took a bit of a liking to her. So in my immature mind I decided to steal a pair of her high heels and play with them at home. A day or so later, and many cumshots might I add, my mom found my cousins high heels under my bed and returned them to her. Luckily nothing was ever said about it. I would have been so embarrassed. In any event, I'm close to 40 years old now and I was thinking of confronting her basically to say I'm sorry for taking her shoes and that I knew it was wrong to steal them. But I'd probably also feel compelled to explain why I took them. She has always treated me very wonderfully over the years and I have developed a great respect for her. She never mentioned the incident after all these years which makes me happy that she doesn't want to embarrass me. Which I think is really cool. This has been kind of eating away at me for some time. What would you guys do? By the way even at that young age make me excited when I saw her wearing those high heels after I had fucked and cum in them quite a few times. They were a 4" gray Nine West classic pump. Nice toe prints and a great smell. If any of you guys remember that brand in the late 1980's you'd remember that they had a cloth label on the inside. Perfect for sweat absorbing. What would you guys do if you were in my position?
Do not address this. Ever.
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

If she knew and decided to not say anything then I would say that there are no apologies needed and remember, she could be just as embarrassed by this as you are. Some things are best left unsaid, she obviously still wore them afterwards and so it didn't concern her too much that you had taken them.
Let bygones be bygones and get on with your life.
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

I agree with Ellen.

Don't bring it up again. She has probably forgotten....this is like 30 years later. Dude, She is in her 60s. Drop it and move on. I would not want to re-live that my adolescent cousin had spewed into my spike heel pumps.....
I would probably have laughed about it when your mom gave me my shoes back....and I would have been flattered that you liked me enough to borrow my heels and whacked off with them. It is over!

Gina
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Well.....it depends on what you're trying to gain out of this!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

go and fuck all her heels! no one cares.... she probably didnt even taught why they were here..