SIL's flats/question

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelhumper

SIL's flats/question

Post by heelhumper »

image.jpg
Hello all. Some of you may remember my earlier posts regarding my experiences with my SIL's shoes when I went to South America last year in the thread "story to share". I'm gearing up to go back there in a month or so to hopefully have a second round with her shoes, including these flats:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelhumper

Re: SIL's flats/question

Post by heelhumper »

Now here's the question I have. She generally wears leather heels and flats. These particular ones pictured are Ralph Lauren brand. And she has these black leather Mary Jane high heels that just stink to high heaven (read my earlier post I mentioned before). I know that leather can be stained quite easily so I'm a little reluctant to leave a load inside them even if I wipe them out. Time will be of the essence. Any ideas? I really, really gotta fuck her shoes as many times as I can while I'm down there and will take every opportunity to do so. Thanks fellas.
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

image.jpg
Here's another photo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Its much less noticeable if you spread it evenly. You could get a pair of shoes to practice on from the thrift store. That way you know exactly what to do when you are in the real moment. I look forward to hearing about your trip.
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

image.jpg
That's a good idea. I'm just afraid she will notice because I don't think there will be a terribly long time for them to dry. She does have other more worn out and smellier shoes that I know will clean up nicely. Here's the beauty.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

sandalfan1 wrote:Its much less noticeable if you spread it evenly. You could get a pair of shoes to practice on from the thrift store. That way you know exactly what to do when you are in the real moment. I look forward to hearing about your trip.

Through my experience. This has worked for me also
ebah_diddy_u_dupeto

Post by ebah_diddy_u_dupeto »

as long as its not nubuck or suede, you're good
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I cummed a pair of suede wedge heels several years ago. It was a friend of my wife's that was visiting. I wasn't sure how much it would stain so I only cummed the toe print areas. She wore them the next day. I loaded them up three times before she wore them. Everything turned out fine.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53457
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Check leather quality: genuine leather may stain, just like it happens on Jessica Simpson shoes and boots.

As for the sinthetic leather, it may have a trail of dried cum. Do it like others said, and spread it evenly.

Regarding suede, you will need practice to go unnoticed.

And prefer to load it up on the heel area. The toe area will give you away, so, either spread it or clean it up.

Play safe, mates! :)