Is it normal to like your aunties feet? NEW BANANA VIDEO

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: Is it normal to like your aunties feet and shoes?

Post by wifey-heels »

bm893 wrote:Personally I'm against messing with relatives' footwear let alone your aunt's

There are however cases when some insist on doing so (esp. given they and their subjects concerned are still relatively young) and even scored big in some cases

Such as this Chink dude who claims he's frequently visited his aunt's place, found a stash of various footwear (mules, peeptoes, wedges etc. etc.) and eventually concentrated on these Pradas
http://s173.photobucket.com/user/ilmature/library/

I agree but there are some instances where I'll take the opportunity if it arises! I'm not in to my mothers shoes at all but my aunts, mother in laws. I just can't pass these up but I agree!
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

degradeherheels wrote:Perving over my aunties feet again. I love just sitting there with a massive hard on taking pctures of my aunties feet. I really want to cum all over them, and her filthy sandals. I have been thinking about hinting to her, but I can't see it going well for me.
hey feet look amazing! id love to blast them!. wow please post some more of her sexy feet!
Wedgecreamer

Post by Wedgecreamer »

Good work - totally understandable why you want to fuck her/her stinking foot sponges. Paint more of her heels with your seed. Remember, she wears these slut sandals because they make her feel hot too. She wants semen on her feet.
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

I went round to my aunties for a catch up and to watch a film. She had just finished one of her yoga sessions and lazily just put on a shirt, which looked hot but very distracting. I promised myself I would never cum all over her footwear again, but this time she definitely deserved it. I had to sit though all of Scrooged as my aunty sat next to me with only pink panties and cum smelling wedges on her bottom half. I had to sneak some pictures to show you. My first time watching the film was ruined, because all I wanted to do was pull down my trousers get on my knees and cum all over her feet and wedges and up her leg. As soon as the film finished I said I was going to the toilet, and I had to sneak up stairs in to her bedroom which is directly over the room we were watching the film which she still was in. I pulled out her flats collection took a pcture, and desided to take the pair with her dirty toe prints on, and put the rest back. I locked the bathroom door and quite quickly covered her filthy flats with my cum. I had to hide them in the bathroom cupboard because she came upstairs to her bedroom to get changed again. She has me all horny for her feet and shoes again. I might as well admit i'm a pervert and just have fun with it. My aunty is too much of a cock tease.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Wohww ... super sharp!

It's fantastic what you do :-)

I love it too ;-)

Please more :-)

Thanks and best regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

Wheres the high heels.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Sexy wedges, love the pics. They have a good height and I can well imagine running my tongue along the side of her foot and probing the crevices.
Does she have a partner? I bet if she did she'd be wearing them for him, and with your cum on them that is such a fantastic scenario!
Does she have any pumps, stilettos? She has such nice legs that I bet there's some pictures lying around with her wearing heels.
As for asking her? That is one risky manoeuvre, get it wrong and that is such a major elephant in the room at family gatherings. Get it right and you have a wonderland of heels and feet.
I'm hopefully going round to my mother in laws today where I'll ask her if she has any clothes and shoes (and boots) that she doesn't want anymore. "I'm going to the charity shop, is there any gear you want me to take?" Is that convincing enough?
Anyway, do what you feel is best. I would start by sitting beside her and commenting on her shoes and then see what she does when you place your hand on one and give it a playful shake, that way you get a good feel of her shoes with her feet in them and it could be a starting point to give you confidence.
I once copped a feel of my in law's heels when at a Halloween party, we were playing a game where you wrap someone up in toilet roll as if they were a mummy. I held the roll at her ankle whilst the kids wrapped it round her upper body. and yes I did hold onto her foot in those shoes for well over a minute, I didn't need to but...
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

Do you remember the ice bucket challange. People poured a bucket of ice water over themsleves for charity. Well my aunty was up for that and donated money. Do you think it is too crazy of a idea to ask her to do a custard challenge were she fills her heels with custard and has to walk around with them on for charity? I think it is pretty risky, and maybe too obvious, what do you think, or anyone have a better idea? Thanks
biboots

Post by biboots »

S
Last edited by biboots on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

degradeherheels wrote:Do you remember the ice bucket challange. People poured a bucket of ice water over themsleves for charity. Well my aunty was up for that and donated money. Do you think it is too crazy of a idea to ask her to do a custard challenge were she fills her heels with custard and has to walk around with them on for charity? I think it is pretty risky, and maybe too obvious, what do you think, or anyone have a better idea? Thanks
I would go for that one, to see her feet sliding around in those wedges would be such a turn on. Of course there is the obvious filming to do in glorious HD. I love a good messy shoe.