Starting over. Maybe

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thatman1

Re: Starting over. Maybe

Post by thatman1 »

Because I mean I like them but is this something you guys would like to see
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

bhytggv
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

pantiesnylon

Post by pantiesnylon »

thatman1 wrote:Here she is again but with the picture not cropped. I only cropped it so you guys would know which one she is

Wow, they are both utter stunners!
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Got ahold of some of my friends heels. Give me some feedback if you'd want to see more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

lkjhg
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

cum on those first ones! The nice peep toes with the pattern. I have them in pink :D
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Well i went to her house because She needed her computer fixed. And her computer is upstairs in her room so I was up there and we were talking. And so she said she was gonna go bake a cake because why not. Anyway. A few minutes after I heard her using the electric mixer for the eggs. Anyways. As soon as I hear that I remember that in her closet she has her heels lined up against the wall close to the door so when you open the door they're right their to the left. Anyways. I open it and grab the first pair I could get. Which were the silver and I took them to the bathroom snapped a few pics fucked them gave them a good cum and cleaned them. And put them back. A few minutes later I took the black one and fucked it but didn't get to cum it. And the other ones I took them home with me. She has a hard time keeping track of her shoes so she wouldn't notice they are gone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Lkhgf
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Thanks