Introduction

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Turbo boosted

Re: Introduction

Post by Turbo boosted »

Can you do any heel insertions for us?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Turbo boosted wrote:Can you do any heel insertions for us?

Nothing like getting right to the point!
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

Hello Adeline,
I love your heels! After cumming in shoes I love seeing a woman wearing just one shoe. Any chance you could wear one shoe for me, maybe with some pics please? I also love wooden clogs, do you own any clogs?
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

Well my lovely young builder finally came round to seal my bathroom for me, and I have to say it has turned out to be the best week of my life for years. I am over the moon with how well things have went for me. I have had a good life since my husband died, but I have missed some of the excitment I used to have with him. All this sneaking around and setting traps has made me feel like a teenager all over again.

My builder came around on Friday, and I had already prepared the bathroom he was going to be working on by leaving a selection of my shoes lined up in there. I led him in to my bathroom wearing the heels he had came in before, and he was his usual lovely talkative self. I sat on the toilet and chatted away to him as he used his tools to srtip off the old mastic. I crossed my legs, so my one foot was high enough for him to see, and played around with the shoe on my foot trying to get his attention. When I eventually got his attention; I told him I was going to visit my neighbour. I left my shoes I was wearing with the rest of the collection in the bathroom, so he had a nice little collection to choose from. I put on another pair of shoes I had on hand, and said my goodbyes and left through the front door. I then walked straight around to the back of my house, and taking my shoes off at the back door; I carefully sneaked though the utility room at the back of my house. I was then in my hallway only a few meters away from the bathroom he was in. I waited quietly and listened out for his movments. I could not hear him working away with his tools, so he was obviously up to only one thing. I had waited for weeks, and now I was about to catch him I have to admit I felt very nervous about the whole thing. I was nervous about how he might react, and If he would reject me. I had thoughts of just quietly sneaking back out of my house again, but I knew I would just keep calling him back again until I built up the courage to say, or do something.

I slowly walked through the hall until I could see him on his knees. He looked marvelous with his trousers down and his big thick, and long cock in his hand. He looked so handsome and manly with his hair around his cock and on his beautiful thighs. He had one of my shoes on the floor infront of him, and he could not see me because he had his face in my other shoe smelling it. I thought how cute it was for him to love the smell of my shoes so much. I watched this handsome young man with his cock in his hand, and having so much pleasure with my shoes. I still felt a little nervous about the whole thing. How would he react when he eventually seen me watching him. When he eventually did see me standing there watching him I could see the shock and dread in his handsome face. He went flush and quickly dropped my shoe and covered his private parts up so I could not see them. I quickly told him it was ok, and not to panic. He started pleading that he was sorry, and begging me not to tell anyone. I walked closer to him and tried to console him and put a friendly hand on his shoulder. He stood there begging me not to tell anyone, and refusing to listen to me telling him that is was ok. He kept saying he had a wife and kids, and he would be ruined if his wife found out. I explained to him calmly that I would not tell anyone, and I had know about this for weeks now. He would not listen to me he was in a panic. I told him to calm down, fix his trousers and we can have a nice cup of tea and talk this over until he feels better.
We were sat in my kitchen, and I explained to him I had known about what he had being doing with my shoes the whole time. I told him I had no intension of telling anybody. If I was going to I would of told somebody already. I did not want him to do the work at my house for free, even though he kept insisting. I explained I had wanted to catch him playing with my shoes the first time he was working at my house, but he was too sneaky for me. I explained I liked what he had been doing to my shoes, and I thought he was the most handsome and interesting man to come in to my life since my husband died. I said if he did not want to finish the work today, and even not want to come to my house and see me ever again, that that was perfectly fine with me, and I would still not say a word for the rest of my life. I would not want him to get in to any trouble. If though he wanted to come round and play with any of my shoes as often, or as little as he wants I would be very happy with that. He thought about if for a while, and thanked me for promising not to tell anybody. He asked me what I did want out of all of this. I told him straight, that I am extremely attracted to him, and all I hope for is his company, but if he was interested in laying in bed with me and making me feel happy and young again, that I would be very grateful. I then told him that he could finish the job if he likes, and have a think about it. When he did eventually leave I again made it clear that whatever he chooses to do, that he should not worry about me telling anybody.
l3l2013

Post by l3l2013 »

Hello there Adeline, I've been rather interested in this post since it began and have actively followed it. It's rather interesting that you set out to catch your builder. And confront him about all of this. It's rather brave, and I think I can speak for everyone here. That if we were caught mid act, and you were okay with it. We'd loose our minds with excitement and joy.

The one thing I do ask is this, is there any possibility that you could share your shoe collection with you wearing some of the best heels you own in some nylons like you did with the last photo's? You don't have to reveal anything if you don't wish too. None of us on here would pressure you in such a way. But I must say, for a 62 year old. You've a pretty good set of legs/feet that we're all very much dying to see more of.

Best regards :)
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Well well well!!!!
Let's see what he was working on when you caught him! Lol
I would say that I would've been in a panic also but once you gave me the ok. I would've tried to finish what I started and then some!
Great story
sean1957

Post by sean1957 »

:oops: any other pics please
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

HELL YEA your awesome!! I wish I could find some women like you but I don't work on houses
plz keep us updated and c if he will let u take pix of him doing stuff to your shoes and maybe give him shoejobs
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Adeline,

I don't think you could have planned for it to go any better than that. Most men with a foot fetish have one in secret and have no plans of telling anyone about it. If they are discovered then there is an incredible amount of shame. This is mostly due to the fear of being rejected. A fetish is not considered a mainstream sexual preference and is therefore categorized as sexually deviant by normal sex standards. Truth be told that sexual preference is a continuum and it falls somewhere between normal and deviant. This does not make it wrong, it just means that it falls outside the majority of what most people prefer. It may take a while for your construction guy to come around. It all depends on if he can get over his shame and fear of being caught. I think you did a superb job of letting him know he is not in trouble. I am interested to hear how things progress.
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Last edited by Loveclosedtoe on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.