A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcumm

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED NOV 23 2018

Post by platformcumm »

Ljhgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spanishheels

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED NOV 23 2018

Post by Spanishheels »

As i say going through old photos and there is a ton of stuff..These were taken in 2009 she would have been about 35, had moved into her apartment two years prior. Things were going great at work. Here she is well heeled both figurativley and literally. Not sure where they were taken but probably by her ex. I dont know if its just me, but is there a delicious smugness and arrogance coming through here? The sunglasses are Ray ban, at this point she was still to form her allegiance to the 'Kors' brand. Her hair is a kept a litle longer here as well. The joys of Louboutin were also a little further down the line. She seems invincible and if you met her that impression would only be more consolidated and yet a few years down the line she would drop like a stone in her works car park. What is interesting is this shot of her heels that she clearly took herself, and this was back in 2009 before all the selfie craze. Pleased with her heels? The pedi? or just her whole well being. Its a vanity shot but as i´ve said spanish women do have a intrinsic delicious vanity, and of couse my sis in law was also stubborn and a little over bearing. She clearly knew how to get the best out of herself in a photo of that i have no doubt.
Last edited by Spanishheels on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spanishheels

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Post by Spanishheels »

A couple more from a business trip to Italy November 2010...business ans pleasure i think. Love this shot of her glossing her lips and with the longer hair, the reflection of her heels in the bath panel- She was due to fly yo Zurich for work the week after she died. More to come if folks are still intereste?
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Spanishheels wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:42 am A couple more from a business trip to Italy November 2010...business ans pleasure i think. Love this shot of her glossing her lips and with the longer hair, the reflection of her heels in the bath panel- She was due to fly yo Zurich for work the week after she died. More to come if folks are still intereste?
Of course we are interested, waiting for new post from you on the mango heels. Love to see tahr get turn into cum dumpster
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

I don't see any pics.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Any more update on those sexy mng heels?
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Very tasty stuff
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted: