A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Spanishheels

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED NEW PICS April 18th

Post by Spanishheels »

Okay was finally able to upload the pics that should have went with my previous post!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED NEW PICS April 28th!

Post by Heel11 »

Woow, very nice
Spanish HeelsLover

Post by Spanish HeelsLover »

love it the way you set the scene with her other items and then the final foto with her heels cummed hummmmmmm
Spanish HeelsLover

Post by Spanish HeelsLover »

love it the way you set the scene with her other items and then the final foto with her heels cummed hummmmmmm
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

I wouldn't mind taking her boots off your hands besides I don't really see a problem after some time I found a friend of mines shoes I'd taken before she passed and jerked into them
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Spellbinding story.... I just read it all. Sorry for your loss.

If I ever died prematurely, I would hope my brother in law would make love to all of my sexy stiletto heels. I know he wants to now... just by the way he stares at my feet, spike heels and legs... he is so fun to tease. Did she do that to you too? I think it is what sister in laws do sometimes for fun.

Question - did you ever think of your Sister in law when your wife gave you shoe jobs? Just wondering... don't mean to be insensitive but I think it would be reality for guys to lust after their sexy sister in laws.... sometimes..

Gina
Spanishheels

Post by Spanishheels »

You know the tease factor is something I’ve often wondered about?..She was far too discreet to maybe blatantly tease her brother in law BUT I’ve always felt women are very good at picking up on such things. No matter how surupticious you try to be you always get caught on occasions. She was a woman who I’m sure knew fine well the power of a sexy shoe..hence her wonderful collection and its frequent use. Could she possibly imagine where some of that collection would end up? I doubt it very much

On a side note I’ve I almost came unstuck. Even after such a time!! My sister in law had a beautiful antique gold lighter that I believe was gifted to her by a serious boyfriend quite a few years ago now. Well strangely this item hasn’t turned up! Turns out It’s an item of quite a bit of value. What’s strange is that it wasn’t in the purse I took, the same purse she was using on her last day. As I said before I removed items from her purse that I knew would be sought out and took the calculated risk that the purse itself and some of its lesser contents wouldn’t be missed in the melee. Well in seeking out this damned lighter my wife can’t understand where that very purse is?? Of course I have to feign ignorance. And Of course her logic makes sense that the lighter will be in her purse, so find that purse and you have the lighter. Of course she will be wrong on that count as strangely its not in there. But of course I can’t tell her that. I´ve said that the purse probably went to Barcelona with the resale company that took many of her items. Maybe that’s where the lighter was also lost? From what I can gather the lighter once belonged to a famous Spanish personality from the sixties and seventies and was bought as a special gift for my sister in law at auction. Something of which I had no idea.!!!Hopefully it will be consigned to the ‘mystery box’. My wife has asked other family members about the purse and of course they know nothing about it..Why has she suddenly remembered this item of late I have no idea??? If she continues then I may have to produce the purse and claim I came across it by chance somehow. But she won’t find the lighter inside of that I’m positive.

I find it a little strange that there was no lighter of any type in her purse so im wondering if someone had a little dip into that Kors bag?
Last edited by Spanishheels on Sat May 06, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aplover99

Post by Aplover99 »

Seems like someone may have nicked the lighter. Seemed valuable. Gold and all
Spanishheels

Post by Spanishheels »

Hello again folks, noticed the views on the post still are going up so I´m guessing there might still be some interest in the topic? So I thought I would give you a little update. What could there be to possibly update you ask? The answer is more than you may think. It´s really two posts in one. One concerning the purse …the other obviously the heels.

I´ll start with the heels. I think I mentioned my sister in law was an avid player of padel, which is very popular here in Spain, myself I always stick with the more traditional tennis. My sister in law and I shared the same club, but on the most part moving in different circles within the club. Last September I was asked by the club to clear out her locker, which on the whole had pretty much escaped everyone's attention, although her membership had obviously been canceled the locker simply seems to have gone under the radar, or maybe no one wanted to bring it up? Anyway who knows ? But finally I was asked if i would remove any items contained inside. The maintenance man actually had to cut the lock away as the club operates a policy where only the member in question has the keys to the locker, this avoids any unwanted situations. Anyway I digress, inside her locker were the usual suspects…padel balls, couple of rackets (one of which looked almost brand new, which I gave to the club) toiletries, some make up, sanitary towels, hair brush, shower flip flops, some loose change etc etc. You get the idea right? Pretty much the usual suspects BUT also in there where these puppies!!!!!!

Fairly new by the look of them, typical sort of work wear pumps for my sister in law. They are made by Mango but they are real leather and as i say fairly typical workwear pumps. I´m guessing they were worn to the club, but after her activity and shower maybe it was easier and no doubt more comfortable just to drive home in her sports shoes, the feet swell up a little after physical activity and forcing her tootsies back into those uncompromising leather heels may even have been a step too far even for her and besides they could be picked up on a future occasion, Maybe the fit wasn’t quite right and they were discarded there for an emergency? Pair of heels in every port and all that. Who knows? And we will now never know. But its an incredible bonus. When something like this happens, to see all strands of someones life and just how far it extends when they just so abruptly leave that life behind. Not sure if anyone wants too see the flip flops? It was all such an unexpected find.

Secondly I was out recently with my wife when I noticed what I thought was a new purse, as you can imagine I´m very detail orientated. Hadn't seen this one before. It was expensive looking and a little flashy, not that my wife doesn't have nice purses, but it was just a little different from her usual style. When I enquired about its origin. I couldn’t believe it when she said it had been her sisters! I knew she had taken jewelry and such like but as far as I knew she hadn't taken any purses!!! When I 'innocently' asked to see it she was a little reluctant, but relented. It was instantly clear that inside there were still items of my late sister in law!!!!! Obviously still residing there from a now forgotten event or night out. When I inquired she said she simply didn’t have the heart to clear it out and had just left the items in there!!!

Its a Ted Baker purse so as you would expect it doesn't come cheap. Later at home I investigated further. It was pretty clear which items in one of the compartments had belonged to my sister in law. The Maybelline push up mascara, the two Marlboros rationed for a night out? (my wife is a non smoker) A date? A girls night? What event we will now never know, a little tester of Hermes perfume ideal for your purse on a night out and a strange looking Gold item that incredibly turned out to be no less than CHRISTAIN LOUBOIUTN LIPSTICK I didn’t even know such a thing existed!!!! It turns out it was fairly recent on the market when my sister in law died so she couldn’t have had it very long. Its quite an item and probably one of the most expensive lipsticks on the market by some way. And yes so typical of my sister in law! What sort of world do we live in when some people don’t even have clean drinking water while others can spend 100 euros or so just on a lipstick? I'm guessing whatever the occasion was she was out to impress and upon arriving home the purse was never fully emptied. No doubt there would be a hunt on to find that lipstick on some future date. Just where the hell had she left that lipstick? But no there would be no hunt, there it would remain. What I can never understand though is why would such an intelligent woman like her coat her lips in such a lipstick and then stick a burning stick between them????? Such a contradiction. Such a silly girl and she´d hate me saying that. It´s not every man that will get the chance to kiss a woman in Louboutin lipstick. As I say isn't it strange to see such strands still extending out even has we come up on the two year anniversary.

We can only imagine what heels adorned her feet the night that purse was in her hand. I´m guessing they would be nothing short of spectacular. Louboutin lips and Louboutin heels? We can but wonder?

I´ve also come across many photos. As you can see she always wore her femininty like a badge of honour. She was a force of nature, a haughty type ‘A’ who always seemed so invincible.

But then those types always do don’t they?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED NEW PICS JANUARY 30th 2018

Post by floplove »

Yes , I would be curious to see the flip flops.