A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcumm

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED NEW PICS JANUARY 30th 2018

Post by platformcumm »

wow
Wiley194489

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED NEW PICS Jan 19t

Post by Wiley194489 »

l
Last edited by Wiley194489 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Those mng heels in the locker most probably was her least expensive heels that she can afford to put around for emergency needs. Eg broken heels, scuff heels etc .

Her love for expensive fashion item shows that she was a work no play kind of woman. She must be earning very well to afford the style and item.

Partial of the fetish here is that we can finally cum those expensive heels which women adore. We feel that we can take over there strong presentation of themselves. The sense of concurring something they wear everyday.

I would personally keep all those left over item and keep cumming into them. Because good thing does not come easy ESP this kind of good stuff.

Sorry for the lost but I think her image will be preserved forever and there will be ppl out there who want to cum her item for the reason above.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

These are famous pics. I' yet have a large dick in my troussers to see all those beaties. I would cum all over them for weeks and have fun and pleasure. This is sensationnal.
jackseymour73

Post by jackseymour73 »

Sometimes its a secret battle of the fetishists to see who can get the purse and its contents to a quite a location for some lovin! Gold lighter and all.
orge_an_21

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? The LOUBOUTINS UPDAT

Post by orge_an_21 »

Spanishheels wrote: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:43 am Hello again folks,

What with work and general stuff haven’t had much of chance to get round, but today I got the chance! As I said before I think I knew where the Loubs were and I was bang on the money. My hands were trembling as I took the box off the high shelf in the wardrobe and opening the box there they were in all their patent glory. The pride of the fleet and kept in their original box. Last time I had saw them was last year when she had worn them to a wedding. I never imagined I would get my hands on them and yet here they were. God these must be the sexiest shoes on earth. At that wedding I was amazed just how many women commented on these shoes. It takes a certain type of woman to carry off a pair of heels like these and that was exactly the type of woman my sister in law was. She was a class act and these shoes sum up everything about her. They are cut in a beautiful polished patent leather. These were shoes I know she used for only very special occasions but I cant help wondering if they got some outings in the bedroom? They must have surely? I´ll never know thats for sure.

You know at the same wedding I watched her stub out a cigarette under that red sole and while i´m not a really big fan of smoking it was an image that has been burned onto mind ever since. It was just a throwaway gesture on her part yet something about it, I don’t know what? Was just so damn sexy. I cant believe I’ve got that very shoe in my hand now! You know I was going to do the ‘last day patents’ which as i´ve said hold a strange fascination for me but seeing these up close in all their glory. It’s a no brainer. These are a once in a lifetime opportunity!

At the same wedding i remember (after i gently and 'innocently' brought up the subject) that she told me you have to be in quite good shape to wear heels like these because of the strain on the calve muscles, she said that without a hint of irony. Sadly it turns out she maybe wasnt in as great as shape as she thought and i dont think she got anywhere near the wear out of these babies as she'd hoped. But just look at them!!
what a sexy louboutin~~~
great job mate!!!!
it is the sexiest heel in the world!!!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

where aer you located? we could trade wive / SIL heels
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

where aer you located? we could trade wive / SIL heels
Spanishheels

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATE NOV. 23 2018

Post by Spanishheels »

Heel today gone tomorrow

There still seems to be a bit of interest in this thread, so thought i would give a Little update. Not too long ago I came across an incredible set of photos on my sister in laws laptop, (easy enough to go through now as it’s just stored away in a cupboard) there is a ton of them, clearly posing and in all her glory. No idea why they were taken? But I’m guessing they were taken my her then partner, (a little more on him later), they are taken on her balcony. Probably before they attended some kind of afternoon event, clearly they are taken in the daytime. The delicious Loubes are on her feet, they would never be worn to work or such like. So some kind of upscale social event. I wonder if he fucked her in them later? Certainly at least kicked off beside the bed, later to be stored away on the top shelf of her wardrobe for a future outing, of course when these photos were taken she had absolutely no idea that not that not too far down the line her heart would pop and those enviable and much sought after heels would be heading to Barcelona and a high end resale company, that would be though after spending some ‘quality’ time with her brother in law. Unthinkable surely? You can really see the vanity in these shots and she was in part a vain and self absorbed woman, it takes a certain vanity in a woman to spend 500-600 euros on heels. That incidentally is also the gold watch that would be on her wrist when she had her fateful stemi (ST-eleation myocardial infarction..I’ve done a good bit of reading on it). That lovely watch is now owned by my wife. What I never saw in her belongings was that stylish red purse. Where did that go? What happened to it? And those are not the ‘Michael kors’ sunglasses that were in her last day purse, but then a woman like my sis in law changed her sunglasses with each summer season. In these images her smooth toned legs lightly tanned. Where was she going that day, who wanted the photos? Her or her partner? Taken on her balcony. Gone out for a cigarette? God forbid she never smoked in her apartment. Maybe the just to get a better light in the photos? Who knows but they are a STUNNING set.

She was a real woman’s woman really buying into so many of the icons of femininity, the expensive purses, heels and outfits. What I also like is the realness of her she is not some supermodel type or some A-list actress, but for me she was a real head turner, polish, confidence and style, men were just drawn to her she quite literally oozed sexiness of that I can’t be clear enough. She had that certain something. She knew what she was all about. What must it be like fuck a woman in a pair of Loubes? It’s not something everyman will be so lucky to savor in his life. I recently came across her ex. (they had split up before she died). He was with a similar type to my sis in law, that kind of upscale, uptight well-to-do type. I guess that’s his thing. As for the lady in these photos..her smart apartment long since sold, her ‘audi’ now also being driven by a new owner, those prized Louboutin’s possibly now in the shoe closet of another woman (who picked up a real bargain no doubt!) and he ex now very much moved on and bedding another …..And yet in these photos the world was quite literally at her expensively adorned feet………

I´m still enjoying the items I 'acquired', beautiful, stylish physical snapshots of the woman she was…..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED NOV 23 2018

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

She was stunning and as you said, a real woman's woman. The way she dressed is the height of femininity, she just oozes sex appeal with those stunning heels. I would go as far to say that black patent Louboutin heels are the most sexiest shoes ever.