A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

phosejones

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema?

Post by phosejones »

My fetish for cumming in women's shoes is very attached to who the shoes belong to and seeing her wearing them after Iv'e had my fun so this situation wouldn't work for me at all. However, thats just me, if your particular fetish is just about the shoes I say have some fun.
Spanishheels

Post by Spanishheels »

Thanks for all the feedback! Wow!

I´'ve pretty much made my mind up that i´m going back. Its such a unique situation. I cant resist.
strykerone wrote:Sorry to say this but you'll make better use then she will, i say fuck those heels good. Her presence will be in those heels. its her presences of being a power woman who has expensive taste and the urge to fuck a dead woman shoes that attracts you. Morals do not play any part when it comes to high heel shoes.
That really is it in a nutshell i cant deny it. The black patents on the dinning room table that i´m absoloutley sure were the last shoes she ever wore are right now a fixture in my mind. They are right there on that table even as i type this. But as i said before there is More! The Louboutins are mind blowing and must be there (i´ve got a little story about them to share) and also there´s a pair of heels that she wore over the festive period that i also havent found yet that are also magnificent, they´ve also got to be there. Stylewise she was a class act and had a enough disposable income to spend on vanity and i tell you it was money well spent. Someone said it was just about the shoes, but thats not true its very much because of the owner and the type of woman she was that pulls me. Its that potent combination laced with a little morbidity and of course opportunity all rolled into one.

They are all size 37 european. I will post up some more images. For as long as it lasts.
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

You wouldn't have started this thread if you didn't want honest feedback, so...

If I died suddenly and unexpectedly, I wouldn't want the survivors remembering me by jerking off in my stuff.

It's disrespectful. Let the dead rest in peace.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I loooooooooooooooooooove those black patent pumps!! WOW! That Michael Kors purse isn't bad, either! Just take some and have your way with them. Maybe your family will just say, "Take her clothes and sell them online, or something." Take that "Something" part, and run with it! I am sorry about your sister-in-law, but it isn't going to be disrespectful to boink her purses and pumps. They are just inanimate objects. I would take that Michael Kors purse, put a beach ball in it, and ride it good till it's nice and slouchy!!!!
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

A few more questions. What is the brand of those pumps? What size are they? If you decide to sell the shoes, will you give us first dibs on buying any?
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Ok well I would use them. I understand your hesitation though. I have "inherited" several pair's of shoes over my lifetime.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Yes, lets see pics of you doing them, and also try the heel and pointy toe in your ass
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

phosejones wrote:My fetish for cumming in women's shoes is very attached to who the shoes belong to and seeing her wearing them after Iv'e had my fun so this situation wouldn't work for me at all. However, thats just me, if your particular fetish is just about the shoes I say have some fun.

I'm the same, i will only fuck the shoes if i knew who they belong to.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I'll admit something myself. My aunt would allow me to use her shoes. When she passed. I took several pairs that were my favorite. I can't deny it felt weird at first but I eventually got past it and used them! I couldn't leave you hanging bro!
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

they all do look like nice heels but those boots have my attention the most. Any way you could get some more pics and info on those?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.