A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weirdo

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema?

Post by weirdo »

I would be interested as well if you do decide to share and sell before playing with them...

that said, if I was in the situation I would make sure it was ok that I take charge of helping clean her place out, do what I can to sell whatever I can to help pay for things (funerals aren't cheap), and keep as many shoes as possible. Fuck the shoes I say, but then again, I'm a shoefucker and I have no morals :twisted:
Spanishheels

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? (Small UPDATE

Post by Spanishheels »

IMG_0192 - copia.JPG
Okay guys thanks for the ongoing feedback and interest!!! Just a quick update. Was round today but unfortunately with the wife. Those pumps still just sitting on the dinning room table (confirmed though that just as i thought they were present on that last day!!) I´ll get my chance just have to be patient. Bootlover asked for some shots of the boots which i riskily or stupidly got, not great quality but i was rushed and nervous. These boots are by Massimo Dutti a pretty upscale Spanish brand. I think they are about a year old. I saw her wear them on numerous occasions pants or jeans tucked into them as is the fashion, a couple of times with a dress. I think they got quite a lot of use at this time of year. Urban excursions, shopping and the like. They are nice, good quality and she always looked the business in them!!! I´ve also posted a few extra shots from the other day when i had more time, somebody may enjoy them?

By the way the 'pumps' on the table are 'Mango Touch'..which is like the posh version of Mango.

Lastly there is one of the women herself. Obviously i had to find a suitable one. This i believe was taken a couple of years ago when she went away in a group to celebrate her 40th ( I didnt take it.) Thats the Louboutins that i have been mentioning!!! Those are killer heels and i think i now know where they are. There are mind blowing believe me. There is some higher up shelving in her wardrobe and i´m positive they are there. I´ll get my chance. Even if you cant exactly see the face (i cant post it i just cant) i think you get a good enough impression of just what she was all about!!!. By the way, that patent clutch and chanel jacket are present and correct!! She was a looker and she knew it, the only thing that blotted her copy book a little was maybe her smoking.

At the moment no decision on personal items. I dont think items like shoes and clothes are high on the agenda at the moment. There is still enough hassle with paperwork, Notrarios and such. Its good news because it gives me time. Anyway I´ve got to be patient and be a little less stupid than today. I need to calm down. All things in good time. As i say its a goldmine and a once in a lifetime opportunity but it could all go South very quickly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Spanishheels on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
destroyingsexyshoes

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? Small UPDATE

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Only thing I would suggest is if you are going to keep some for yourself, and I would, is that you get them soon before the other ladies in the family start taking stuff. And I would be willing to buy a few pairs of shoes and dresses off of you if you are willing to part with them. Just PM me if so. I would be interested in the louboutins if the size was right.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

now you've have my attention show us the loubs
somebody

Post by somebody »

just wonderfull :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Quite a dilema, yeah.
I think it would be weird, I do agree with those who better fuck heels that they know whose they are.
Not the same type of excitement when the heels you cum ain't worn.
That's just what I think, but, on the other side, it's a nice collection.
stefan_kutsch

Post by stefan_kutsch »

I would love to buy the Red peeptoe if you leave them unused and of course are willing to sell. Please IM me if you think we can make a deal.
jfear

Post by jfear »

What's the story behind the loubs you mentioned?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

For me, the best ones are the black shoes she have use
and in secund are the nude heels (Louboutin??)
Spanishheels

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? The LOUBOUTINS UPDAT

Post by Spanishheels »

Hello again folks,

What with work and general stuff haven’t had much of chance to get round, but today I got the chance! As I said before I think I knew where the Loubs were and I was bang on the money. My hands were trembling as I took the box off the high shelf in the wardrobe and opening the box there they were in all their patent glory. The pride of the fleet and kept in their original box. Last time I had saw them was last year when she had worn them to a wedding. I never imagined I would get my hands on them and yet here they were. God these must be the sexiest shoes on earth. At that wedding I was amazed just how many women commented on these shoes. It takes a certain type of woman to carry off a pair of heels like these and that was exactly the type of woman my sister in law was. She was a class act and these shoes sum up everything about her. They are cut in a beautiful polished patent leather. These were shoes I know she used for only very special occasions but I cant help wondering if they got some outings in the bedroom? They must have surely? I´ll never know thats for sure.

You know at the same wedding I watched her stub out a cigarette under that red sole and while i´m not a really big fan of smoking it was an image that has been burned onto mind ever since. It was just a throwaway gesture on her part yet something about it, I don’t know what? Was just so damn sexy. I cant believe I’ve got that very shoe in my hand now! You know I was going to do the ‘last day patents’ which as i´ve said hold a strange fascination for me but seeing these up close in all their glory. It’s a no brainer. These are a once in a lifetime opportunity!

At the same wedding i remember (after i gently and 'innocently' brought up the subject) that she told me you have to be in quite good shape to wear heels like these because of the strain on the calve muscles, she said that without a hint of irony. Sadly it turns out she maybe wasnt in as great as shape as she thought and i dont think she got anywhere near the wear out of these babies as she'd hoped. But just look at them!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.