A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? LOUBOUTIN UPDATE

Post by pumpscummer »

lucky lucky lucky! nice photos! thanks for sharing ..
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

So do you plan on keeping them? I would if you could but If not I would be interested in then if you are willing to let them go.
monti1

Post by monti1 »

Did you rescue them?
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Trust no man who would destroy Loubs.

Could you get your wife to try them on?
monti1

Post by monti1 »

Did you rescue them? Are they safe? Great story by the way and thanks for sharing.
strykerone

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? The LOUBOUTINS UPDAT

Post by strykerone »

Spanishheels wrote:Hello again folks,

What with work and general stuff haven’t had much of chance to get round, but today I got the chance! As I said before I think I knew where the Loubs were and I was bang on the money. My hands were trembling as I took the box off the high shelf in the wardrobe and opening the box there they were in all their patent glory. The pride of the fleet and kept in their original box. Last time I had saw them was last year when she had worn them to a wedding. I never imagined I would get my hands on them and yet here they were. God these must be the sexiest shoes on earth. At that wedding I was amazed just how many women commented on these shoes. It takes a certain type of woman to carry off a pair of heels like these and that was exactly the type of woman my sister in law was. She was a class act and these shoes sum up everything about her. They are cut in a beautiful polished patent leather. These were shoes I know she used for only very special occasions but I cant help wondering if they got some outings in the bedroom? They must have surely? I´ll never know thats for sure.

You know at the same wedding I watched her stub out a cigarette under that red sole and while i´m not a really big fan of smoking it was an image that has been burned onto mind ever since. It was just a throwaway gesture on her part yet something about it, I don’t know what? Was just so damn sexy. I cant believe I’ve got that very shoe in my hand now! You know I was going to do the ‘last day patents’ which as i´ve said hold a strange fascination for me but seeing these up close in all their glory. It’s a no brainer. These are a once in a lifetime opportunity!

At the same wedding i remember (after i gently and 'innocently' brought up the subject) that she told me you have to be in quite good shape to wear heels like these because of the strain on the calve muscles, she said that without a hint of irony. Sadly it turns out she maybe wasnt in as great as shape as she thought and i dont think she got anywhere near the wear out of these babies as she'd hoped. But just look at them!!

Great post my friend, but remember what i told you, its not the shoe, its her very presence of power and taste, who you crave Spanishheels, and now your desire quenched. And this accomplishment by fucking her loubs, your thinking of sex of her. even though you can't have her. She was living a single, sex in the city type lifestyle. so by having sex with her loubs, you have made closure.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Ho man... very hot shoes.
Do you leave the cum dry inside them or you cleaned the cum?
You go addict on these babes
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

fantastic, cream them more than once :twisted:
jhon

Post by jhon »

:oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: very hot History
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

I'm not even sure what to say. If you sell them or donate them, someone else will enjoy them. Great post, sorry about the circumstance. Please keep us posted.
Flikr crazy4me2see