Cum in mom's heel

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jatz_Crackers

Re: Cum in mom's heel

Post by Jatz_Crackers »

ses1313 wrote:
Jatz_Crackers wrote:Your mom has incredible style. Do you think of her while your with the shoes?

Yes I did
Its make feel so good
You and her would be very special.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

ses1313 wrote:next story 2. black toe open heel/ my masterbation toy This heel is very lovely shoe when I see mom wears it and mom's toe I'm really feel so happy I used it for my cock's toy mom wears it sometimes and go shopping or meet friends maybe mom's bf like toe open well worn bottom show me that she wears it always Its my hole of mastervation very dirty and smelly hole she's heel wears she's nylon that's upglade me cream and nylon Can you fuck my moms toe open heel with me? Actually My father is not here 10 years ago he was gone so me and mom live with I loved mom before she have BF Now, she looks like prostitute for my eyes

Hi there. Please let me know how you folded the hose over the shoes like that. I keep trying but my method must be missing a step. Thank you
ses1313

Post by ses1313 »

ninewestfan wrote:
ses1313 wrote:next story 2. black toe open heel/ my masterbation toy This heel is very lovely shoe when I see mom wears it and mom's toe I'm really feel so happy I used it for my cock's toy mom wears it sometimes and go shopping or meet friends maybe mom's bf like toe open well worn bottom show me that she wears it always Its my hole of mastervation very dirty and smelly hole she's heel wears she's nylon that's upglade me cream and nylon Can you fuck my moms toe open heel with me? Actually My father is not here 10 years ago he was gone so me and mom live with I loved mom before she have BF Now, she looks like prostitute for my eyes

Hi there. Please let me know how you folded the hose over the shoes like that. I keep trying but my method must be missing a step. Thank you
Um...
Insert hose's toe into heel's toe like see
And fold ankle to heel's toe

Or wear the hose to heel's toe
And hose's toe scrouge into heel's toe hole
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Hi again. Could you provide some pics to illustrate? This is just very tricky for me to imagine. The way I always do this is wear the pantyhose leg on my penis and then rest my penis in the sandal. I never made something like your item.

On another though, perhaps my method is just as good for me as yours is for you.
Cormin

Post by Cormin »

itd be great if you could do some more pictures
shoemania

Post by shoemania »

Well done guy! :P

Your mother's heel turn on also me :oops: she has good style! compliments for her yummy open toes !
doper

Post by doper »

Love to fuck and cum in your moms heels. Very horny about opentoes !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
ebah_diddy_u_dupeto

Post by ebah_diddy_u_dupeto »

flats look so nice by the way
Cormin

Post by Cormin »

Any more pictures of her heels?
ses1313

Post by ses1313 »

Cormin wrote:Any more pictures of her heels?
Please do you wait some day ?

I will upload some pic for dear