Story to share

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelhumper

Re: Story to share

Post by heelhumper »

Unfortunately, I don't have any more photos of anything revealing, sadly. It's hard when your with the whole family and whatnot to get such photos. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not taking photos of her shoes in during my "alone" time with them. I was afraid of getting caught with them on my phone. You know how it is, you got to share all the photos with the family members when you get back to the house after a day of sightseeing. I've never actually saw her bare feet believe it or not. She was always wearing some kind of flats or heels. Guess that's why she stinks them up so much!
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

I'll share my last experience with my SIL's shoes before I returned back to the U.S.A. I had been down there for a month at this point. Don't get me wrong I had a great time, generally speaking, but living in your mother-in-law's home for a month? There comes a point when you want to hang yourself, LOl! It was my second to last night there before we were scheduled to take our flight back so we were having some festivities till late in the evening. My SIL works far away from home so she doesn't arrive until 11pm or so. She comes walking in wearing a pair of heels that she seems to wear to work like every friggin' day. Black patent single strap Mary Jane's. 3 1/2 maybe 4' heel. Classic pump style. I've seen them on her feet many. many, many times when she leaves for work in the morning so I obviously never got the chance to fuck them; until the following morning. It was our last full day in their city and my wife wanted to see some relatives to say goodbye. I truly wasn't feeling very well but I did embellish my sickness quite a bit just to get one last time with SIL's shoes. I was planning on fucking the grey patent wedges because they have a strong smell and flavor. After everyone left, I went into her room and there were no shoes under the bed! FUCK! I was pissed! Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed a large piece of cardboard on top of a big pile of clothes. And on top of the cardboard were 3 pairs of her shoes layed out. And one of them was the black Mary Janes! I swear it looked like she was attempting to "air out" these three pairs. I picked up one of the clack pumps and the fucking smell and the fucking toe prints were so strong and prominent that I just dove my face inside it, tongue first, and started lapping away like a dog in a water bowl. The taste was so salty and strong, just dripping with foot sex, that I almost came in my pants right then and there. I didn't even bother to unbuckle my belt or unzip my jeans. I just took the other high heel, inserted it into the top of my pants and started "stabbing" my dick with the heel. I came within literally a few seconds. And what an intense orgasm it was. I must have looked like I was having a fucking seizure! I don't even remember if I placed the shoes back exactly as I found them. My cumshot was so explosive that I was dizzy and my ears were ringing! complete bliss.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow! Sounds like you had the experience of a lifetime. That usually only comes around once so I am glad you made the most of it. Congrats! Perhaps you could invite your SIL over to the U.S. for a visit :twisted:
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

I would definitely love that. Probably would depend on if she would be granted a visa. I don't think she'll have much trouble. We are supposed to go back there in June. I don't really want to go but if I can access her shoes then I will. I was told she moved into a different room in the house, the one we stayed in last time we were there, and it has a lock on it. Something tells me, she probably will keep it locked because she will keep cash in her room. She wont be worried about anyone in the house stealing, but more strangers breaking in. They live in a bit of a dodgy area of the city. I'm going to try to get her excited about coming up here for a week or two. Then you can be sure its open season on her shoes! I'm gonna flood her high heels every chance I get!
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

wonderful stories, but it is a big pity not to have anythinhg to share...doesnt she have a fb or isntagram account so at least we can see some photos of her ?
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

Good news fellas. Just booked a flight to return to South America. Going to be there for 8 days. So every chance I can possibly get, it's open season on SIL's shoes. Definitely going to get photos this time. Just so long as her bedroom door isn't locked while I'm at the house alone, I'm planning on flooding her shoes until I'm in a damn coma.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I can't wait to read and see more!!!
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

Gulp!!!! Had a hard time swallowing. Can't wait to see those pics!!!! I bet her shoes are nice and smelly seeing as though summer and the hot weather just finished down there and it's still a little hot down there. I would be willing to pay you if you just happen to bring a pair of her smelly black pumps back to the US
heelhumper

Re: Story to share update 4/9/16

Post by heelhumper »

Trust me, if I was coming back alone you can be sure that I'd have a pair with me. I literally have had dreams about her shoes since I got back last time. Word has it that she moved into the bedroom where I was sleeping in during my visit and this room has a lock on it. I don't know what the sleeping arrangements will be this time but I'm going to be so pissed off if I can't get access to he shoes. Wish me luck fellas! I'll need it.
heelhumper

Re: Story to share pic update

Post by heelhumper »

image.jpg
Found another photo of those flats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.