Can't wait to get my hands on these!! UPDATE 12/1/15

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xx2010xx

Re: Can't wait to get my hands on these!! UPDATE

Post by xx2010xx »

platformcumm wrote:I love it. Lets see an update of the stain... or did you clean them up?

I cleaned them up after I came on them =(. Its a habit that I developed, if I am returning the shoes, I always leave my cum to dry so my unsuspecting target steps all over my cum, but if I intend on keeping them I clean them up. And yes I can cum more on them and post them up!
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

platformcumm wrote:Id love to see captions of her pics and more cum on those heels : )
More cum on those heels coming up! If she wears flats and you're able to get me a pair from her that's really wor, I'll fuck and cum on them as well :twisted:
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

This is actually somewhat of a double feature. I'll do a session with just those black heels another time. So quick introduction to those black Jessica Simpson pumps. They belong to the youngest daughter of my neighbor who lives 2 houses down from me, I was walking my dog late at night and I noticed the trunk to her car was partially opened. Knowing she is a senior in high school and being a cheer leader, I figured she probably had a bunch of clothes and shoes in there so I took a peek and sure enough her trunk was full of tennis shoes, clothes, and several pairs of heels. The reason why i took these over her other pairs is because I know that she has had these heels for almost 6 years. I saw her first wearing them for her middle school/junior high dance when she was in 7th grade, her older sister is about 5 years younger than me, but I never had any luck with her shoes even though its always been a dream of mine. I saw her wear those heels to just about every dance when a limo comes pick her and her friends up, she wears them to every hang out, every date, every wedding, etc. They smelled pretty pungent, mixture of foot sweat with a hint of lotion. I intend on keeping them :twisted:
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Lijhg
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

platformcumm wrote:
xx2010xx wrote:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

This is actually somewhat of a double feature. I'll do a session with just those black heels another time. So quick introduction to those black Jessica Simpson pumps. They belong to the youngest daughter of my neighbor who lives 2 houses down from me, I was walking my dog late at night and I noticed the trunk to her car was partially opened. Knowing she is a senior in high school and being a cheer leader, I figured she probably had a bunch of clothes and shoes in there so I took a peek and sure enough her trunk was full of tennis shoes, clothes, and several pairs of heels. The reason why i took these over her other pairs is because I know that she has had these heels for almost 6 years. I saw her first wearing them for her middle school/junior high dance when she was in 7th grade, her older sister is about 5 years younger than me, but I never had any luck with her shoes even though its always been a dream of mine. I saw her wear those heels to just about every dance when a limo comes pick her and her friends up, she wears them to every hang out, every date, every wedding, etc. They smelled pretty pungent, mixture of foot sweat with a hint of lotion. I intend on keeping them :twisted:

So you can get some pics of her in those heels on Facebook or other social media right? I LOVE JS heels so this treat is extra special. Great work.
I'll look on social media, her profile is limited to the public and I don't have her added as a friend on FB. I'll see what I can pull up.
platformcumm

Re: Can't wait to get my hands on these!! UPDATE 10/30/15

Post by platformcumm »

Llkj
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Nngg
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

platformcumm wrote:update?
Sorry, been a little tied up with some stuff at work lately. I have some updates coming up, I found my neighbor's FB, but I'm not able to pull up any pictures of her with those heels since her profile was limited. I did score a bag of shoes at the dance school next to my office though.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Nbhj
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Ljgfdyi