mother in law teaser

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Chadwickjody

mother in law teaser

Post by Chadwickjody »

Hi there its been a long time since iv posted a stories well there's great news a few weeks back my wife and I went shopping for a couple of new shoes apparently our daughter has been following the two of us. When we got together they told me that we could shop together damn was these two up to something. My daughter got her some flats beautiful leather once, my wife took out a pair of heels. She asked me if she may take two pairs I said no why do you need two pairs of high heels but you taking flats also. She said it was for her mom I then told her that her mother can go buy a pair. The following day her mother got home she had a box with a pair of heels. I just took a look, her mom never wore those heels then once mom told us she's going to a party, I sat watching television in her moms room. Mom was getting ready for the party I watched her finish then mom asked how do I look as usually I said fine she then sat opposite me putting on those sexy heels I couldn't help see that she was struggling to put them on after I was done she said thanks. My dick was pounding from helping her mom put on heels I then laid down a few hours. Her mother returned from the party I pretended to be fast asleep, I could her those heels coming down the steps with my eyes closed mom entered the room. She then walked around in the room waiting on me to stand up but the pretended all along. She then took off those cute heels and went outside. As I turned peeping whether she's gone, I looked down right next to my bed there they were I jumped up looking how far away mom was I then took those heels sniffing and licking it my cock was sure to explode any minut
e with all the excitement and tension I shot a massive load of cum in them I put it down quickly so mom wouldn't find out. Mom then entered the room I then made as if I just stood up knowing those heels are filled with my cum the following day mom decided to go out I then hid her heels away she asked if I know where it is I then said yes as I went to fetch them I could see the cum never really dried I was still filled with cum but I took it then helping her put them on she thanked me for the help I just stood up and walked as she proceeded the kitchen where I was I could hear the gushing sound of my load. I could see something was bothering her she asked if the fell glue in it I said I'm not sure taking off those heels her stockings was dripping wet. She then took both off saying I don't think these she are best suited, I was so horny she slipped those heels back and forth on and off I then took them as I picked up the heels she stood looking at my cock not knowing I had again just released a huge load of cum in her heels. Putting those heels in the cupboard. Then following day she took those heels out and what a surprise she said omg its so wet in her so sticky with a very strong smell as I looked away. The night mom came into our room handing me her heels asked if I can fix them. My wife immediately looked at me saying what have you done I said nothing she then took those heels from me just to find out what a great time iv been having with a smile my wife handed her new heels. The following day my wife hid our daughters heels and flat pumps not knowing I was watching her I waited until mom and my wife was fast asleep I fetched those heels and flat pumps the following morning my daughter complained that her shoes are soaking wet I told her don't worry just wear them eventually they'll dry cum bubbles popping as I watch her work those filled shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: mother in law teaser

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing story!! That's so hot that your wife didn't freak out. Those flats look great, but I would love to see your mother in laws heels! When she took them off in front of you could you see her cum soaked nylons? OMG, so fucking HOT!
Chadwickjody

Post by Chadwickjody »

Hi thanks for the comment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I LOVE my mils shoes. She knows but I my wife found out. I couldn't run fast enough!!!! Keep it going! I love this
Chadwickjody

Post by Chadwickjody »

Hi I'm selling a pair of boots of my mother in law still in good condition
jolly1974

Post by jolly1974 »

I like your style of stories. Fill it with some more pictures and I explode just like you tell it. Thanks for your posts so far!
Chadwickjody

Post by Chadwickjody »

thanks for all the comments im back and im loaded with great pics and hot shoe cumming stories.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

oh yes , we exited cant wait.
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

Cute heels.
Chadwickjody

Post by Chadwickjody »

these are the latest haven't had time to write the story yet but stay tooned. here are some picks of my latsest projets. enjoy