Girlfriend's Shoes *Update Dec 5*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelguy1985

Re: Girlfriend's Shoes *Update Nov 2......All Pics back up!!

Post by heelguy1985 »

Love her flats! Have you ever cummed in her black flats prior to that post? I'm only asking because I see what looks like dried revived cum. Ever think about having another man spunk her flats or heels also?
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

These ones here. Notice the dried cum stains in there? Aka foot crud
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mackass

Post by mackass »

That isn't a previous load from me in her flats, I'm not sure what it is exactly. Just some junk her feet picked up I guess.

I'm not interested in another man cumming in my GF's shoes.
mackass

Post by mackass »

Came in these heels a couple times. These are the heels that my GF wears the most.
Last edited by mackass on Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
strappyshoelover

Re: Girlfriend's Shoes *Update Dec 5*

Post by strappyshoelover »

That is so awesome you cum in her shoes and leave it to dry. I have never left it I always clean most of it out I don't want her shoes staining. I'll try it in a old pair of flats or heels and see what they look like and smell like after 3 or so loads. Give them a week. Ive done it in her jelly flats and forgot about them under bed for few days it was all gone and tacky feeling she noticed and made me clean them. I'll get her one day. :wink:
Jackprice22

Post by Jackprice22 »

strappyshoelover wrote:That is so awesome you cum in her shoes and leave it to dry. I have never left it I always clean most of it out I don't want her shoes staining. I'll try it in a old pair of flats or heels and see what they look like and smell like after 3 or so loads. Give them a week. Ive done it in her jelly flats and forgot about them under bed for few days it was all gone and tacky feeling she noticed and made me clean them. I'll get her one day. :wink:
:) well done JP
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

Mackass, what about those Gladiators in the same pic as the flip flips?
SirRye

Re: Girlfriend's Shoes *Update Oct 6*

Post by SirRye »

mackass wrote:My GF moved in! That means so did all of her shoes :D I took pics of her whole collection to share with you guys and gals. Let me know which ones you want to see more of, and which ones you want me to cream!

I'm having issues uploading pics onto this site, they keeps getting cropped. Some shoes are missing from the pics because of this. Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening. I'm uploading the pics to Photobucket first and grabbing the direct link and inserting it into the post.

Flats

Boots

Flip Flops, Sandals

Shoes

Heels

Hi Mackass, you did a every good thread, please man do forget to flood the insole of the boots with cum
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

Very interesting collection. Any of the most worn flats would work for cumming inside.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can you get a pic of her wearing the black heels you cummed a few posts back? Also those pink flats are begging for a photo shoot and good load up!