Cum all over a Indian milfs pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Misery

Re: Cum all over a Indian milfs pumps

Post by Misery »

fuckin awesome man i hope this thread never dies. she needs everything full of cum.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

have you also smelt them ? how was it ? :) ;)
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

wizardoz wrote:have you also smelt them ? how was it ? :) ;)
Ofcourse i smelled them bro ;-)

They smelled like used socks that had been in inside a pair of sneakers for a couple of days :-P
But even so, these were one of the least smelliest shoes of her.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

A new find
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Misery

Post by Misery »

Sheepdawg wrote:A new find
i bet they play together, would love to see the friends feet and shoes
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Misery wrote:
Sheepdawg wrote:A new find
i bet they play together, would love to see the friends feet and shoes
Here's are some pictures of one of her closest friends. She's on many pictures with her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

fanner1 wrote:I bet all her friends have really stinky feet too.

Does she have any sneakers? I couldn't even imagine how stinky they would be.
Actually, the last time I was there, i did find a pair of her sneakers. I'm not that into sneakers, but i wanted to smell and fuck them anyway only because they belong to her.

But boy did these smell! It almost was like a turn off for me, firstly because they smelled like piss, and second I'm not into sneakers. The smell of these sneakers were too much for me to handle. Honestly. No cum pic's here, iam sorry, but i tried to fuck them for a while and then i came on her suede boots instead.
Misery

Post by Misery »

Sheepdawg wrote:

Actually, the last time I was there, i did find a pair of her sneakers. I'm not that into sneakers, but i wanted to smell and fuck them anyway only because they belong to her.

But boy did these smell! It almost was like a turn off for me, firstly because they smelled like piss, and second I'm not into sneakers. The smell of these sneakers were too much for me to handle. Honestly. No cum pic's here, iam sorry, but i tried to fuck them for a while and then i came on her suede boots instead.
her sneakers are ugly. i am surprised i thought she would have some nice ones like all of her other shoes. i do love sneakers though but those are not what i like. i love converse too.. i'd love to have a pair of this womans worn socks. you're so lucky!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Misery wrote:
Sheepdawg wrote:

her sneakers are ugly. i am surprised i thought she would have some nice ones like all of her other shoes. i do love sneakers though but those are not what i like. i love converse too.. i'd love to have a pair of this womans worn socks. you're so lucky!
Ohhh yeah, even if i dont like sneakers so much, i find converse shoes kind of hot on women. Especially the all white ones. I'll try to find another pair of her sneakers next time :-)
Misery

Post by Misery »

Sheepdawg wrote:
Misery wrote:
Sheepdawg wrote:

Ohhh yeah, even if i dont like sneakers so much, i find converse shoes kind of hot on women. Especially the all white ones. I'll try to find another pair of her sneakers next time :-)
yeah i love all types, the knee high converse are fucking hot. and damn youre so lucky bro >_< i'll never have a hot milf with sexy shoes to blast like hers.