Cum all over a Indian milfs pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: Cum all over a Indian milfs pumps

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some more pictures of my best friend mother.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THC1138

Post by THC1138 »

Awesome mate! Can imagine that sweat, piss n pussy smell. Such a buzz when they walk around with your cum in their shoes. I did it to my wife's friends work pumps and eventually the cum went all rotten in the toe area. She never realised and still kept on wearing them!

Tip on getting another chance? A bit risky but I've done it before - stay over their house and try in the middle of the night? have to sleep downstairs though I guess! Risky still though.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

well i dont know how true it is but you can make another reserve key for yourself from the original ones
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Thanks THC1138 and wizardoz for the tips. I've thought of spending the night over and also about making a copy of their key. Or should i just tell the truth to her? Tell her that i have a fetish for women's shoes and that i couldnt resist hers when i was checking their apartment? I would also say that I think she is very beautiful and because she is such a nice person that i felt sorry for what i did. The thing is, this woman is very flirty and open-minded, and I've known her since i was a kid. She knows me, and she want her son to hang with me, because she thinks that I'm a "good guy". This is the first time i ever got the chance to fuck and cum on someone's shoes, and i feel like I've fallen for her. I'm not in love with her or anything, just want her shoes. Now when i dont have access to her home, i keep having fantasies about her giving me shoejobs. Should i tell her? And hoping she would understand and let me fuck her shoes, or maybe even get shoejobs from her behind my friends back. OR, should i just let this be a fantasy and come up with a better idea?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

try this if you feel u want to tell her.
Can I talk to you about something? Can you be open minded and not judgemental? If her answer is anything but "sure you can tell me anything" abort abort ABORT!!!
If she agrees then just come out and say it or wiggle around it.
Please don't be mad at me. This is so embarrassing to talk about but I trust you! Please don't repeat this to anybody. Since I was young, I've kind of have a thing for shoes.
See how she reacts. If she wants to talk about it. Answer her. If she acts shocked. Just say never mind.
Now with doing this. You stand a huge chance of losing access to her shoes but on the other hand. You stand a huge chance of getting her worn out shoes.
If she can be open minded. Go for it. If you have any debate in your mind that she may disagree. DONT DO IT!
This method has worked for me with my mother in law and my aunt. With my mother in law, I wrote her a letter and handed it to her. I called her later and just asked if it was too much. I've been busting her shoes every since with her permission. With my aunt. I just asked her. We were close and the trust was there. She would wear a pair for a week then rotate for me to use!
Good luck buddy.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

No risk, no reward. You need to be fairly sure it will work or you have exposed yourself. Trust your judgment and keep us updated.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

wifey-heels wrote:try this if you feel u want to tell her.
Can I talk to you about something? Can you be open minded and not judgemental? If her answer is anything but "sure you can tell me anything" abort abort ABORT!!!
If she agrees then just come out and say it or wiggle around it.
Please don't be mad at me. This is so embarrassing to talk about but I trust you! Please don't repeat this to anybody. Since I was young, I've kind of have a thing for shoes.
See how she reacts. If she wants to talk about it. Answer her. If she acts shocked. Just say never mind.
Now with doing this. You stand a huge chance of losing access to her shoes but on the other hand. You stand a huge chance of getting her worn out shoes.
If she can be open minded. Go for it. If you have any debate in your mind that she may disagree. DONT DO IT!
This method has worked for me with my mother in law and my aunt. With my mother in law, I wrote her a letter and handed it to her. I called her later and just asked if it was too much. I've been busting her shoes every since with her permission. With my aunt. I just asked her. We were close and the trust was there. She would wear a pair for a week then rotate for me to use!
Good luck buddy.
Thank you for this! I gotta say that you have some balls telling that to your own aunt. You're living my dream, hats off to you man! I've got some questions: has she told anyone about your fetish? Does she let you cum on her shoes and wears them after for you? Does she watch you while you were fucking her shoes?
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

sandalfan1 wrote:No risk, no reward. You need to be fairly sure it will work or you have exposed yourself. Trust your judgment and keep us updated.
Very true. But is it worth losing my best friend? I mean, if i, let say, met her on the Internet, then it wouldn't be a problem. But I've known these people since i was a kid, and they also know my family and stuff like that. Would you do it?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I believe if you want it to happen you are going to want to do it slowly. Don't drop a bomb on her all at once. I would start offering complements on shoes you like that she wears. One day she will ask you about it and you will have an opportunity to share. At that point you can ask that she keep it on the down low due to the sensitivity of relationships involved. Most of the time they will go along with it. It will take quite a bit of time but the slow route typically yields better results.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

She never said a word!
She obviously saw the stains in them but wouldn't watch. I've got big ones but not that big! I asked to rub or even play with her feet but she said she didn't like her feet played with! They had great scent and I think she thought they stunk! I was quite happy with her shoes and didn't push it!