Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Post by ZaraSandals »

Let me share the story behind my wife's grey chunky heel mules from this thread:
http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 42#p442606

One weekend, we had some relatives visiting from abroad, and we took them to the shopping mall as they wanted to buy some Toms shoes (which are not available in their country). They are definitely not my or my wife's cup of tea, so we left them to their own devices and went wandering around the rest of the shoe shop to admire the pretty new season shoes on display.

The summer sandals with low chunky heels caught my wife's eye, as it tended to get very hot in her office, and she had a lot of black or brown closed-toe shoes which were not at all summery. She used to have a pair of Camper low-heeled sandals (whose straps broke some time ago), so she started trying some similar styles. We soon both came to the same conclusion that they looked a bit "mature" on her. And then we found this pair.
P1010047.jpg
It was the grey which attracted her as it was unusual, and would go well with different looks. As a very practical person, she was a bit concerned about the height as she hardly wears anything this high, and also about the backless style (whether her feet would slip out as she walked). But I persuaded her to just try them on and see - and boy she looked hot. The sales assistant was gushing and saying how beautiful her feet looked with those mules on, especially with the light pink toenails she had on. My wife took a few steps was surprised how comfortable she felt in those 4 inch mules, and casually remarked that leather strap was very soft, and the padded footbed and the chunky heels must be helping.

All this was making me extremely hot, and as I distractedly encouraged my wife to walk around the shop a few times, make sure you feel comfortable walking in them, etc., in reality I was having perverted thoughts about how sexy and vulnerable she looked, as they made her walk in such a slow and feminine way, wiggling her hips as she tottered around with her perfected ankles and calves on a 4 inch pedestal. The turning of bored boyfriends' and husbands' heads in the shop was unmistakable, as my missus clack-clacked her way around the shoe shop.

As I paid for the shoes, I subtly rubbed my boner against my wife and suggested that she break in those heels at home before she wore them outside, and she thought it was a great idea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ZaraSandals on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
feetloveaffair

Re: Wife's shoe shopping ended up with fuck-me 4-inch mules

Post by feetloveaffair »

They look great, I bet you can't wait till they're worn in to her lovely feet then you give them some love.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, how did the breaking in go?
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

@feetloveaffair @dangeroussail Thanks and apologies for the slow update. I think all of this is having a profound effect on my wife and we have been fucking like rabbits lately (with heels on :twisted: ), hence I've not had much "me time" for the forum.

The breaking in went incredibly well. When we got home, she started trying on the heels in front of the mirror in various outfits. Needless to say I got very hard, as I complimented her on how lovely she looked, how they make her and how she would drive the men at work crazy.
2015-07-03 08.40.09.jpg
We were kissing and fooling around in bed, with her heels still on, and started teasing her rubbing her mule-clod feet against my cock, which was growing by the minute. Just as I was enjoying the moment, suddenly she pulled away, and grinned, "Do you want to try them on too?" To my surprise, she took one shoe off and slipped it on my gorging cock! The leather, warm from her foot, felt so delightful soft against my trembling member.

As I felt precum leaking onto the footbed, I blurted excitedly that this could get very messy, as I could explode at any second now. With that, and I only just noticed she had been rubbing her pussy with her other hand and leaking juices onto the bed, she said "Then put it inside me and cum for me!".
P1010050.jpg
I didn't need to be asked twice as I slipped the mule back on her foot, opened her legs wide and entered her tight wet pussy. I lifted her feet onto my shoulders, and molested her feet and the brand new leather heeled mules against my hands as I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. She was extremely wet and hot, and as I told her that I was going to pull out and put on a condom, she clung onto me legs with her feet and panted, "Ahhh, ahh, just fuck me!!!"

By this point, her feet were dangling off the edge of the bed. I was pounding her so hard from a standing position that I was literally fucking her shoes off! When I her the chunky heels fit the floor, the "clack clack" drove me over the edge. As she couldn't see what was happening on the floor, I slipped my feet into the soft mules - the added height had the effect of pushing me deeper inside her, as I cummed ropes and ropes of cum into her unprotected pussy. :twisted: That was undoubtedly my hottest encounter ever.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

There is an aside to the story. That night, after our encounter, I was still hot and bothered and couldn't sleep. The missus had placed the mules in the corner of the bedroom, so as soon as I could hear that she was fast asleep, I picked up one of the shoes and started fucking it. My cockhead didn't quite fit through the peeptoe, and in no time I exploded against the soft leather onto the insole. I couldn't see what I was doing in the dark, but satisfied, I quickly wiped the shoes clean (in case she was going to wear them in the morning) and fell sound asleep.

The next morning, she did try the heels on again. She said she was unhappy with the wear at the bottom of the soles, and that the shop assistant had given her the pair of shoes on display! I agreed we should take them back to the shop and exchange for a brand new pair. So now, some other girl is walking in a pair of mules which we had fucked in, and has our dried cum and pussy juice :twisted:
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Those look more like 2 to 3inches then 4inches to me.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

strykerone wrote:Those look more like 2 to 3inches then 4inches to me.
Definitely 4 inches. The chunky heels are deceptive - the good thing is that the missus has also found them more comfortable than stilettos of equivalent height and has been wearing them at every possible opportunity.
2015-05-27 20.08.46.jpg
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Summer has been kind to us, and the missus couldn't keep her feet out of the shoes.
P-0001.jpg
P-0002.jpg
P-0003.jpg
Neither could I keep my cock away from them.
2015-06-25 10.12.17.jpg
2015-06-03 10.08.42.jpg
I have had the pleasure cum these half a dozen times over summer, as they clean extremely well and the cum leaves no trace at all on the insoles. Thus I have gotten more brazen of late and not bothered cleaning up (making sure the cum pools beneath the strap where it is less obvious) :twisted:
P1020299.jpg
P1020300.jpg
Last time we went out, the missus actually noticed the stain on the toe, and commented "The shoes do need regular cleaning, see how much my feet sweat". She then tried to clean it using a wet wipe, but the cum with foot crud had solidified that it had glued onto the shoe. Little did she know.. :twisted:
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

ZaraSandals wrote:
strykerone wrote:Those look more like 2 to 3inches then 4inches to me.
Definitely 4 inches. The chunky heels are deceptive - the good thing is that the missus has also found them more comfortable than stilettos of equivalent height and has been wearing them at every possible opportunity.
2015-05-27 20.08.46.jpg

Have you got any other shoes to compare it to, preferably new look, then i tell you exactly how high the heel is. ZaraSandals
ZaraSandals

The chunky mule is definitely hot this season..

Post by ZaraSandals »

It's all over the catwalks, and here is a nice selection of styles to look forward to: http://www.theblondesalad.com/2016/02/g ... mules.html

I couldn't think of a better reason to blast my wife's grey mules again. :twisted:
They haven't been worn for some time and the leather is creasing a bit in storage. The 'Office' logo has rubbed off almost completely from the insole, with multiple rounds of cum staining it quite nicely. I can't wait till the missus wears them again in summer.
20160229_122353-4.jpg
20160221_221518-3.jpg
20160221_221202-2.jpg
20160221_221130-1.jpg