Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Post by ZaraSandals »

I'd rather be cumming all over her sexy high heel mules, but hey, sometimes you gotta compromise...
Zoo2 DSC_5056.jpg
Zoo2 DSCF2993.jpg
Zoo2 DSC04258.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Update on the Aldo mules after half a dozen cumloads.
SS DSC04461.jpg
SS DSC04463.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Wow your threads are so fucking hot!!!
Razor

Post by Razor »

ZaraSandals wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:28 pm Update on the Aldo mules after half a dozen cumloads.
SS DSC04461.jpgSS DSC04463.jpg
zara i tought about asking for updates on this.... but u got ahead of me.... impeccable job.... so inviting.... :oops:
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:55 am I'd rather be cumming all over her sexy high heel mules, but hey, sometimes you gotta compromise...
Zoo2 DSC04258.jpg
So I almost got busted today.

Time of month and the wife has been bitchy lately, so I cummed a big load in these late last night and didn’t bother cleaning up. I’d forgotten about them when this afternoon we we were about to head out for an ice cream date, and said, “One last time to wear my red sandals this summer…”

SHIIIIIT, I thought… as she picked up the shoes from the rack and walked across the living room I could see the trail of cum dripping onto the carpet. She finally noticed the mess on her shoes, after drying out last night’s fresh cum she then also noticed the sticky residue from previous and said “WTF is this!? This is disgusting, I can’t wear these now…” She basically went apeshit as we were already running late for our date ... she thought the cum was kids’ bubble mix, and she asked what I had spilled on it. I feigned a feeble apology that perhaps it was some liquids from when I was taking out the recycling.

Later this evening she had calmed down, and thoroughly cleaned the sandals into the shower (one of the selling points about Salt Water sandals!). The missus did apologise and said she was hangry and has been looking forward to our ice cream date. I accepted her apology and felt slightly guilty about it.

I didn’t bring up the shoes again, however I do wonder what she thinks it really is!? I find it funny that she still has no clue it’s cum.

Meanwhile the sandals are now sitting in the study by the window to dry, and they’re *really* inviting…
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

First time I owned a pair of Guess heels, I can't believe how slutty they are. Tried them on and my feet were hurting after about 10 minutes, I don't know how the Guess-wearing ladies do it...
SS Guess4.jpg
SS Guess3.jpg
SS Guess1.jpg
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:19 pm First time I owned a pair of Guess heels, I can't believe how slutty they are. Tried them on and my feet were hurting after about 10 minutes, I don't know how the Guess-wearing ladies do it...SS Guess4.jpgSS Guess3.jpgSS Guess1.jpg
Very sexy Guess peep toes. And it is in suade. Cant wait to see cum stain on them . Guess heels are not very comfortable but they sure look good.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

vincci2 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:43 pm
ZaraSandals wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:19 pm First time I owned a pair of Guess heels, I can't believe how slutty they are. Tried them on and my feet were hurting after about 10 minutes, I don't know how the Guess-wearing ladies do it...SS Guess4.jpgSS Guess3.jpgSS Guess1.jpg
Very sexy Guess peep toes. And it is in suade. Cant wait to see cum stain on them . Guess heels are not very comfortable but they sure look good.
Here you go vincci2
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:06 pm
vincci2 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:43 pm
Here you go vincci2
Sexy af, hope they get the treatment