Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jormun

Re: Wife's shoe shopping UPDATE Jul/16: yellow sandals cum video

Post by jormun »

Great stuff!
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
Jordam

Post by Jordam »

WOW! crazy in love with your wife’s mules
ZaraSandals

Wife's shoe shopping - Stories

Post by ZaraSandals »

Here's a pair we first saw a few years back when & Other Stories was still a new brand. She was shopping for a Christmas party and the furry trim caught her eye, so she innocently tried these on. I complimented her and said the double furry straps both looked really elegant and flattering, and the bits covering the side of her feet made them look narrower and daintier. She agreed. When she finally noticed my hard on, she said with a wicked grin "You naughty pervert", and then whispered in my ear, "I guess you like the muff huh?"
Stories (1 of 7).jpg
In the end she didn't buy the shoes, as they didn't have her exact size and she was unsure about the heel height, and just didn't think she would get a lot of wear out of them - and I really kicked myself afterwards as I should have just bought them for her anyway!! Unfortunately Stories never released the same style again, although they have a furry sandal every year none of them looked as elegant as this style. However since then the missus made a point of teasing me whenever we saw furry heels, and jokes about rubbing the muff against my balls... god I love the woman.

Just my luck when a pair turned up at our local charity shop so I snapped it up.
Stories (5 of 7).jpg
Stories (3 of 7).jpg
Stories (4 of 7).jpg
I just can't get over how sensual these heels look. Hints of bondage but completely un-trashy. It's probably just me but for some reason the whole shoe reminds me of female sexual anatomy (especially the muffy toe strap and the counter of the shoe, i.e. the back bit covering the ankle and which looks to me like a cervix and womb, with the leather ankle extending to the side like ovary tubes..)
Stories (2 of 7).jpg
Anyway, the wife hasn't seen them yet, I thought I'd break them in for her first :twisted:
Stories (6 of 7).jpg
Stories (7 of 7).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

wooow, sooo nice , great job :-)
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very good!!! thanks
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

GOOD JOB
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Perfect!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Awesome! You really gave them some love.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
ZaraSandals

Re: Wife's shoe shopping - sandals and mules galore

Post by ZaraSandals »

Missus bought these sensible wooden sandals to wear to work. Hasbeens, a Swedish brand. The wooden heels make a lovely clack clack noise on the floor when she walks.
P1110730_DxO.jpg
P1110732_DxO.jpg
I don't particular care for low-heeled shoes, but I like the girly look. And I hadn't had any action for a few days so I gave them some love (and a big load)!
P1110733_DxO.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandelcums1123

Re: Wife's shoe shopping - sandals and mules galore

Post by sandelcums1123 »

keep cuming hard over them shoes