Heels and Sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Re: Heels and Sandals

Post by nsagaa »

JaggerX21 wrote:Thanks! Shes 20yrs old she still got some years on her shes soo young but her fashion sense n obsession with heels is just beyond me its soo sexy im a bit older than her but she takes the wheel in our relationship.
Amazing girl mate. Does she know about your heels fetish?
I love high heel Pumps
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

she doesnt know about my heel/foot fetish but she knows i like her heels and feet, she keeps asking if i have a foot fetish i just shrug it off and tell no i just like your pretty feet in heels or sandals
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

Black lace up heels shes trying more shoes shes bought but hasnt worn them out yet, these heels are pretty sexy on her her mother calls her a hoarder for buying soo many shoes and not using them im TOTALLY fine with her shoe haul atm :lol:

i love those insoles :oops: :oops: caressing her sexy feet
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

More Wedding Mahem now shes looking at these heels same design and all but different colours i reckon the white heels should match whatever she wears to the wedding this weekend, thought id let you guys into decision making...

the black heels has just ankle strap whereas the white heels have a lil buckle

Black or White??? :roll: :oops: :lol:
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, they are brilliant, black all the way
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

i was cleaning out my car this weekend after a long cold winter and found a tonne of shoes in the car, bucket full of heels :lol: :lol: shell prob get me to wipe them down and put it back in her closet shell never throw it away or sell it :roll:

do you guys have any heels lying around in your cars? heres my car collection of heels :lol:
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

when i ask her to twerk for me at a friends dinner party, half way through someone walks in on her dropping her sexy ass :lol: :lol: i ddnt stop taking photos obviously i was too excited in what i was seeing 8) 8) blue dress n black heels nom nom nom :oops:

shes soo sexy and quirky she can make me laugh n horny all at once
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

Shes finally decided on what shes gonna wear to the wedding this weekend idk she might just change her mind at the last minute but this is her outfit soo far heels and a two piece she still hasnt decided make up and jewellery yet

not bad blue dress n white heels :lol: :oops:
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

thats it for tonight guys! more pics n stories tomorrow meanwhile enjoy!! :lol: :lol:
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

oh wow, believe me i have enjoyed it!