New Pics: Thrift Store SCORE - ALDO and Bakers Pumps!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gerarm

Re: New Pics: Thrift Store SCORE - ALDO and Bakers Pumps!

Post by gerarm »

nice. i go to thrift stores too. dirt cheap stuff. do you ever go to consignment stores? for instance for me locally DaisyExchange or Plato's closet.
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

On my way to Plato's closet, never tried it.
Flikr crazy4me2see
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Finally got around to pumping a load into the Aldo pair.
IMG_0766 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0767 (600x800).jpg
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I went to a local thrift store today and scored a pair of black leather pointy toe Nine West pumps. It was an interesting experience though.

I looked through all of the shoes and found the Nine West pair. I always like to wait until there is no line at the check out because standing in a line full of people with a pair of high heels is a bit... awkward. I kept looking at all of the shoes and when there were no people at the register, I grabbed the Nine West pumps. However, there was a woman who was also looking over the shoes. I had to stand right next to her to grab the Nine West pumps. She looked at the shoes in my hand and then looked right at me. She had this horrified and confused look on her face! I just grabbed the shoes and walked towards the register. I wonder if she knew what was going to happen to those Nine West pumps?!?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You should have told her, then looked at her expression. 8)
heelboys1

Post by heelboys1 »

Last edited by heelboys1 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Yep, That's always an interesting exchange when inspecting them and grabbing them off the rack and at the checkout.
I'm usually buying several things so it may not appear quite as obvious. One older lady checker commented once "I don't think that these will fit you" I felt like saying someting like," maybe not my feet but they'll fit my cock just fine" :lol:

Post by 001 »

I used to get comments about not fitting me but I think most of the thrift store staff in my area know that my wife and I collect sexy high heeled shoes now so they don't worry about it even if I have some that are different sizes. I have even bought odd shoes that they were going to throw away, just usually have to make a donation in the pot for those. No idea how they actually manage to get odd shoes in those stores mind you?
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

heelboys1 wrote:You should tell her to fuck off !!! And maybe you should have told her you cant wait to stuck your cock in these babies !
Interesting thing is this store organizes shoes by size in each isle. This means these shoes were her size and maybe she was interested in buying them? Instead of her wearing them to work or wherever, I am stuffing my hard cock inside of them and pumping a hot load of cum in them!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have bought shoes in my wifes size, in my size, and in a size 5 for trial insertion. Go figure. Love live and go for it! 8)