POLL - Vote for a new "Sexy High-Heels Only" Section

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Vote for a new Section exclusively for "Sexy High-Heels well worn or cummed"

YES please - create a new section without that sneakers, slippers and flip-flop stuff....
87%
NO i dont like to have a new section...
13%

Total votes: 298

strykerone

Re: POLL - Vote for a new "Sexy High-Heels Only" Section

Post by strykerone »

I've been a member of this site for a long time and i also feel the same way. We need a new selection and the heel height allowed to be classed as a heel should be no lower then 4inches, 3inches or lower should not be accepted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

just a matter of taste - ok check out this - its shot @ a typical pedestrian zone - if you have the same taste in girls and shoes like me only max. 1% of all the women i pass in the zone catching my attention - if you are into sneakers, ballerinas and flip-flops worn by plain vanilla girls you must get an 24h hardon and shot 5000 pics a hour instead of 20-30 Pictures - strange ?? any explanation

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Like I said, you don't need another subforum just to distinguish what one person deems as "sexy high heels."

If anything, another section for people into incest should be made cause quite frankly, I don't find the idea of fucking my mother, sister, aunt, or any of their items "hot."

Maybe there's a bunch of dudes here from the country or south, but a separate section for that stuff makes more sense to me.
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

fanner1 wrote:You seem more interested in posting comments disparaging others than actually getting a new section. Not to mention you're posting a bunch of candid pics in the shoe cumming section.
man, i try to understand by a given example what make sneakers so hot when you see millions around you every day ??
i stopped posting in the candid section cos a fucking bad mobile pic from a plain vanilla chic in plastic flip-flops gets more comments then any high-Heel stuff - not to mention the quality of the pics - so good bye candid section - RIP

converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Reading some of this, I think what we need is better enforcement on how things are organized. I mean, it does get irritating when a lot of stuff that would be appropriate for some sections get posted in the wrong area. But that's up for the mods and admin to decide on how closely they may wanna enforce that. Though changing the name of this subforum may also help too since the various type of shoes covered here does have their own subforum. So I'd support changing it to "Heel Cumming Forum" rather than just plain out "Shoe Cumming Forum". When it comes to heels though, what defines sexy is in my opinion a relative term. One person's sexy may be another person's hideous. I mean, a good example here, I'm into goth shoes, and the various styles can get me pretty excited, but I can easily see another person being not very turned on either.

Of course, it'd also be nice if Flip Flops/Slippers/Crocks get their own separate section from sneakers too IMO.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

This point was made before and it's true. Changing the name of the sub forum won't lead to an increase in the type of content certain members are looking for. The points being made are so subjective in terms of personal preference that you would need several sub forums to further categorize "sexy, high, worn" high heels.. I don't really care either way here. If it's created, great. If not, whatever. It's nice that this place exists in the first place and the mods keep it up and running. As much as I don't appreciate the attraction to the plain, flip flopped, dime a dozen type broad, I realize that others do and that's fine. Not everything is going to be my cup of tea. My cup of coffee might not be your cup of tea either. IMO the best way to promote the type of content you're looking for is to keep acknowledging and commenting when there's something posted that even slightly piques your interest. Hopefully that leads to further people joining in and the topic staying relevant.

The search feature is also handy for finding specific content and the advanced search will allow you to find exactly what you're looking for.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

The heel height for this section HAS TO BE A MINIMUM IF 4 INCHES, OTHERWISE IT GETS DELETED
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Some great and mature points are being made here to help balance the preference - bashing comments, and I appreciate that. To each his own...

The simple fix, yet again, would be to make a high heel section for just high heels. Leave "Shoe Cumming" exactly what it is... pics of cumming in shoes. This is what we come here for whether it be heels, flats, wedges, sneakers, etc. Shoes = Shoes.

Let those who just want to look at high heels post in a high heel only section.

Personally, I enjoy the stories and pics on shoe cumming on all shoes... not one type in particular. I do not want to miss out on good shoe cumming because I have to search through all these different sections. So have Shoe Cumming stay the same and let the high heel voyeurs who just want pics of only high heels have a section where they only have high heels... no cumming.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Actually their should be a section for High heel connoisseurs and voyeurs who are not interested in cumming in high heels. just the high heels on their own, not all high heel admirers are interested in seeing them with loads in. I'm a high heel connoisseur of New Look heels and others which i can describe in great detail, majority of them are uk 3 to 4's that are in a big suitcase acquired from ladies over the years waiting to be shown off. But i can't do that unless we have a high heel only section.
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

LuvYourSlippers247 wrote: Personally, I enjoy the stories and pics on shoe cumming on all shoes... not one type in particular. I do not want to miss out on good shoe cumming because I have to search through all these different sections. So have Shoe Cumming stay the same and let the high heel voyeurs who just want pics of only high heels have a section where they only have high heels... no cumming.
ok, lets sort this out - "Cumming on all shoes" - to me its important that i personally like these shoes (stylish, sexy etc) and it is twice the kick if you know or see the lady who is wearing them and you like her style and appearance...
so if the lady is hot, cum in her heels is a huge thrill... but not on moms slippers
BTW: forum legends like Stiletto hunter tick the same... i guess...

so this is a huge difference in our fetish - just a plain vanilla shoe is no thrill - maybe is just your thrill to do something forbidden - to cum, piss, scat, abuse or do the other things - thats very different from my fetish...

so please answer my question below - so i can try to analyse your thinking

please see my pics above - its shot @ a typical pedestrian zone - if you have the same taste in girls and shoes like me only max. 1% of all the women i pass in the zone catching my attention - if you are into sneakers, ballerinas and flip-flops worn by plain vanilla girls you must get an 24h hardon and shot 5000 pics a hour instead of 20-30 Pictures - strange ?? any explanation