workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: workplace escapades

Post by ZaraSandals »

mr_gabor wrote:
kumshoe wrote:Please, please, please do the mules!!!!
Yeahh, please do the clear mules !!

Excellent post :D :D
+1!! Those clear slides are really slutty and don't really belong in the office. Ergo, they deserve to be splattered in cum!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Wow guys, so many requests for #17's clear slides! I checked them out yesterday but she seems to have just cleaned them, so it's going to be a little too obvious if I came all over them and didn't clean up. I'll try again after she wears them for some time. Patience, my friends. :wink:

Meanwhile, here's another post on cute #33 (last one: viewtopic.php?p=627203#p627203). Damn, she keeps bringing in new supplies for me! 8)

She recently moved her desk to somewhere a lot more open so anything I do with #33 from now on is going to be a lot riskier than before. I went back to the workplace on a weekend and checked out her desk, and was very pleased to see a new pair of red pumps (some reptile skin material, I can't figure out what).
IMG_9646 (Large).JPG
IMG_9647 (Large).JPG
IMG_9648 (Large).JPG
IMG_9649 (Large).JPG
IMG_9650 (Large).JPG
IMG_9651 (Large).JPG
I love it that she slots insoles into her footwear. They're so absorbent and it feels so good when I rub my cock into them!

I checked that no one was around, took off my pants and knelt down for some shoe action.
IMG_9652 (Large).JPG
IMG_9653 (Large).JPG
IMG_9654 (Large).JPG
IMG_9656 (Large).JPG
Her cardigan was not spared either during the session. Eventually after a lot of rigorous rubbing into her cardigan and shoes, I jacked off over her heels and splattered my cum over them. I totally left them to dry in her heels and didn't clean at all. I can't wait to see all her shoes again in a year's time after they've soaked up all my juices and been worn by their owner several times!
IMG_9657 (Large).JPG
IMG_9660 (Large).JPG
IMG_9662 (Large).JPG
Video: https://xhamster.com/movies/7346232/img9661.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
tezna

Post by tezna »

You are a legend sir. The last lady can hold nut butter all day haha.

Patiently waiting for the clear slides!!

Keep up the creaming! Thanks
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Here's an update on an earlier cutie #28. Last post here: viewtopic.php?p=570788#p570788

This was a very, very adventurous session on my part. Why? Because #28's desk was in a central, open area in the firm. I fucked her shoes in the open at her desk with not one, but TWO other female colleagues still in office (albeit sitting some distance away). It was a late weekday evening and most of my coworkers had left. However, there were just these two ladies who refused to go home and let me have my fun... :x

I hadn't creamed any footwear for a couple of weeks by then and my hormones got the better of me. Luckily, these two coworkers were each seated on the right and left ends of the office space, facing away from me and #28's desk. One of them was on a very long phone call so she wouldn't notice anything for sure, and I would know to be careful if she got off the line.

So... guess what, I got on my knees and baby-crawled my way to #28's desk! :D As such I was covered by the surrounding desks and remained out of sight for sure. Once I reached #28's desk, I looked for her shoes and saw this.

This is a pair of #28's very dirty and seasoned flats. They're cruddy in the toebox and had a sweet sweaty smell. 8) Really nice to play with.
IMG_9761 (Large).JPG
IMG_9762 (Large).JPG
IMG_9763 (Large).JPG
IMG_9764 (Large).JPG
IMG_9765 (Large).JPG
I wasted no time, took off my shoes and pants while taking care to maintain a low profile, out of the ladies' line of sight. It was exhilarating knowing I was out in the open with other ladies around, knowing I had to act quickly and avoid being caught. My ears were extra-sensitive to any sounds that could signal danger. I was stark naked but on ultra-alert mode.

I stuck my cock in and chafed it quickly against the dirty insoles until my cock became hard. Some of her crud stuck to the underside of my cock in the process but it made the session all the more dirty and fun.
IMG_9766 (Large).JPG
IMG_9767 (Large).JPG
IMG_9768 (Large).JPG
IMG_9769 (Large).JPG
All the while, I could still hear one of the ladies on her call, and I stole quick peeks to ensure the other was still engrossed in her spreadsheets.

I kept going until I climaxed and unloaded into these smelly flats.

Video: https://xhamster.com/movies/7397309/img9770.html
IMG_9771 (Large).JPG
It was a pretty thick load. I wiped my cock dry with the other shoe, then quickly put on my pants. I used some kleenex to spread the cum evenly across the insoles of both shoes, then quickly crawled back to my desk, acting like nothing had happened. 8)

Fuckin' thrilling session! Pretty risky but I'd still do it again given the circumstances! Love the cute girl a lot too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

tehguy1988 wrote:Here's an update on an earlier cutie #28. Last post here: http://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewto ... 88#p570788

This was a very, very adventurous session on my part. Why? Because #28's desk was in a central, open area in the firm. I fucked her shoes in the open at her desk with not one, but TWO other female colleagues still in office (albeit sitting some distance away). It was a late weekday evening and most of my coworkers had left. However, there were just these two ladies who refused to go home and let me have my fun... :x

I hadn't creamed any footwear for a couple of weeks by then and my hormones got the better of me. Luckily, these two coworkers were each seated on the right and left ends of the office space, facing away from me and #28's desk. One of them was on a very long phone call so she wouldn't notice anything for sure, and I would know to be careful if she got off the line.

So... guess what, I got on my knees and baby-crawled my way to #28's desk! :D As such I was covered by the surrounding desks and remained out of sight for sure. Once I reached #28's desk, I looked for her shoes and saw this.

This is a pair of #28's very dirty and seasoned flats. They're cruddy in the toebox and had a sweet sweaty smell. 8) Really nice to play with.
IMG_9761 (Large).JPG
IMG_9762 (Large).JPG
IMG_9763 (Large).JPG
IMG_9764 (Large).JPG
IMG_9765 (Large).JPG
I wasted no time, took off my shoes and pants while taking care to maintain a low profile, out of the ladies' line of sight. It was exhilarating knowing I was out in the open with other ladies around, knowing I had to act quickly and avoid being caught. My ears were extra-sensitive to any sounds that could signal danger. I was stark naked but on ultra-alert mode.

I stuck my cock in and chafed it quickly against the dirty insoles until my cock became hard. Some of her crud stuck to the underside of my cock in the process but it made the session all the more dirty and fun.
IMG_9766 (Large).JPG
IMG_9767 (Large).JPG
IMG_9768 (Large).JPG
IMG_9769 (Large).JPG
All the while, I could still hear one of the ladies on her call, and I stole quick peeks to ensure the other was still engrossed in her spreadsheets.

I kept going until I climaxed and unloaded into these smelly flats.

Video: https://xhamster.com/movies/7397309/img9770.html
IMG_9771 (Large).JPG
It was a pretty thick load. I wiped my cock dry with the other shoe, then quickly put on my pants. I used some kleenex to spread the cum evenly across the insoles of both shoes, then quickly crawled back to my desk, acting like nothing had happened. 8)

Fuckin' thrilling session! Pretty risky but I'd still do it again given the circumstances! Love the cute girl a lot too!
Capture14.JPG
Capture18.JPG
Capture19.JPG

VERY GOOD
NICE :oops: :oops: :twisted:
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

great work man would like to see #21 the milf wedges aging they are amazing
0175ranger

Post by 0175ranger »

Fuck man this is just so epic......you are a legend in your own time :twisted: :twisted:
Milka12

Post by Milka12 »

keep em cumming. one of the best thread ever
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

WOW absolute fan of this thread!!!!

Go on cumming #24 :twisted:
Asusv1s

Post by Asusv1s »