workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

creative191

Re: workplace escapades

Post by creative191 »

OMG. keep fucking these bich heels
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

tehguy1988 wrote:Hi guys. First off, babe #1...

Here's a photo I snapped of her one day, strutting around in these pumps. Amazing! Totally fuckable, right? :wink:
Capture8.JPG
Man, that's hot. Got a pair that looks somewhat like that myself (bought them used from some girl online), I think I'll have a go with them now.
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

Excellent, keep going!
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

we want more, we want more , we want more :D :D
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Here's a double update. FIrst for hottie chick #7 (last update: viewtopic.php?p=454057#p454057) and then sweetie girl #8 (last update: viewtopic.php?p=443084#p443084).

Well, girl #7... she's got new shoes! I was a bit sad that she removed her black suedes though - she obviously found them too dirty and 'white'. 8) She replaced them with a pair of brown heels instead:
IMG_3503 (Large).JPG
IMG_3504 (Large).JPG
IMG_3505 (Large).JPG
IMG_3506 (Large).JPG
They certainly smelled fresh. I gave them a good rub with my cock, kneading the head of my cock against the sides, the tip, and the insides of those pumps.The great thing about doing this at her desk is that I get to bury my face in her jacket, which she left on her chair. Her sweet womanly fragrance really brings it to a different level!
IMG_3534 (Large).JPG
IMG_3536 (Large).JPG
IMG_3537 (Large).JPG
I came right into them, blasting into each shoe while ensuring I gave them equal distribution. :mrgreen: I smeared the cum evenly over the soles to dry, I left a big drop of cum on the outside of her right shoe as my mark of success. To my pleasant surprise, she never noticed it as I could still see the dried stain there when I popped by a couple of weeks later! :D

Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/4955052/img_3538.html
IMG_3539 (Large).JPG
IMG_3570 (Large).JPG
IMG_3572 (Large).JPG

==========================================

I had a quick session one night for girl #8, so there aren't so many pics. I went to her desk, stripped naked as usual :mrgreen: and rummaged through her bag to get her bra and two black panties. Her beige low heels were under her desk so I had a good go at them. Rather than fucking the shoe directly through the peep hole though, I found it more erotic and exciting to just masturbate into them, wrapping her bra and panties around my cock and stroking it. Certainly more hygienic too isn't it! :lol:

I wrapped my face with her blazer too and soon I ejaculated into her heels. I then used her bra (the inside of course, where her soft breasts would touch) to wipe the cum off my cock. Ahhh...
IMG_3517 (Large).JPG
IMG_3518 (Large).JPG
IMG_3520 (Large).JPG
Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/4955053/img_3519.html

Her wearing this pair of heels:

Terrible news though - girl 8 just got married... And recently she isn't leaving any heels behind for me to fuck... :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Great work, mate! Lovely Aldos she got.

I was about to advise you about stains: genuine leather, like these Aldos and Jessica Simpson usually leave stains.

Don't leave traces. This is part of the fun! :lol:
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Wow.. I don't have right words to describe how Excellent your topic is!!!

You have a lot of movies with password...how we can see them ?
Mukyuu

Post by Mukyuu »

He normally makes the passworded ones visible after he does a writeup :)
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Mukyuu wrote:He normally makes the passworded ones visible after he does a writeup :)
ok that make sense .. thanks
mouse

Post by mouse »

tehguy1988 wrote:Here's a double update. FIrst for hottie chick #7 (last update: viewtopic.php?p=454057#p454057) and then sweetie girl #8 (last update: styles/1BlackOut/imageset/icon_post_target.gif).

Well, girl #7... she's got new shoes! I was a bit sad that she removed her black suedes though - she obviously found them too dirty and 'white'. 8) She replaced them with a pair of brown heels instead:
IMG_3503 (Large).JPG
IMG_3504 (Large).JPG
IMG_3505 (Large).JPG
IMG_3506 (Large).JPG
They certainly smelled fresh. I gave them a good rub with my cock, kneading the head of my cock against the sides, the tip, and the insides of those pumps.The great thing about doing this at her desk is that I get to bury my face in her jacket, which she left on her chair. Her sweet womanly fragrance really brings it to a different level!
IMG_3534 (Large).JPG
IMG_3536 (Large).JPG
IMG_3537 (Large).JPG
I came right into them, blasting into each shoe while ensuring I gave them equal distribution. :mrgreen: I smeared the cum evenly over the soles to dry, I left a big drop of cum on the outside of her right shoe as my mark of success. To my pleasant surprise, she never noticed it as I could still see the dried stain there when I popped by a couple of weeks later! :D

Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/4955052/img_3538.html
IMG_3539 (Large).JPG
IMG_3570 (Large).JPG
IMG_3572 (Large).JPG
girl7.jpg

==========================================

I had a quick session one night for girl #8, so there aren't so many pics. I went to her desk, stripped naked as usual :mrgreen: and rummaged through her bag to get her bra and two black panties. Her beige low heels were under her desk so I had a good go at them. Rather than fucking the shoe directly through the peep hole though, I found it more erotic and exciting to just masturbate into them, wrapping her bra and panties around my cock and stroking it. Certainly more hygienic too isn't it! :lol:

I wrapped my face with her blazer too and soon I ejaculated into her heels. I then used her bra (the inside of course, where her soft breasts would touch) to wipe the cum off my cock. Ahhh...
IMG_3517 (Large).JPG
IMG_3518 (Large).JPG
IMG_3520 (Large).JPG
Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/4955053/img_3519.html

Her wearing this pair of heels:
Capture9.JPG
Terrible news though - girl 8 just got married... And recently she isn't leaving any heels behind for me to fuck... :(
damn!! I wish I worked in the same office as u, then we both cum one side of her shoes each!! love her aldo shoes!