workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lwcumdry

Re: workplace escapades

Post by Lwcumdry »

Can you add the link?
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

wowww! good news! Thanks pumpscummer! Ancious to see some updates from our friend!
XNXX

Post by XNXX »

tehguy1988 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:48 am Plenty to update from my archives! Where were we?... Girl number 5. Now, here's girl number 6, a petite hot chick with a nice big ass and great figure. She is actually the first ever girl whose shoes I came on. I used to beat off into things like her scarf, mug, lotion, but eventually her shoes got me hooked.

So there was this night I worked till pretty late, so I popped over to her area, which was by then empty. She's got some heels under her desk, and I played with her beige point-toed heels, as well as her exercise kit which she left in a drawer. Heavenly fragrance, my word! I rubbed my dick into her heels, sometimes wrapping her sports bra around it and masturbating into the soft fabric. Eventually I came into her heels - big time. Photos and video attached!

IMG_2830 (Large).JPG
IMG_2831 (Large).JPG
IMG_2833 (Large).JPG
IMG_2834 (Large).JPG
IMG_2835 (Large).JPG
IMG_2836 (Large).JPG
IMG_2837 (Large).JPG
IMG_2840 (Large).JPG
IMG_2841 (Large).JPG
IMG_2842 (Large).JPG
IMG_2843 (Large).JPG
IMG_2845 (Large).JPG

http://xhamster.com/movies/4522968/img_2844.html

Finally, the girl number 6 in question, is the one on the left in this photo. Unquestionably for me the hottie on the right is waaaay sexier but she already left the firm. I've spermed her shoes, towels, sportswear and lotion before in the past but back then I never recorded my escapades, so I've nothing to share on this beauty. =/
Capture.JPG

This nude pumps are amazing!
Jesaispas

Post by Jesaispas »

Sooo is he gone?
Branvan

Post by Branvan »

I hope he come back soon
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

It's possible he got caught, or got a new job without access to shoes, but it's more probable that he grew tired of posting about his exploits. He took great risks and sometimes all the replies he would get were just demanding different types of shoes. Users here are very ungrateful and I wouldn't blame him for moving on.
Jesaispas

Post by Jesaispas »

finfan1 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:42 pm It's possible he got caught, or got a new job without access to shoes, but it's more probable that he grew tired of posting about his exploits. He took great risks and sometimes all the replies he would get were just demanding different types of shoes. Users here are very ungrateful and I wouldn't blame him for moving on.
True, it’s possible he grew tired of this thread.
However, despite some ungrateful comments, I feel like many people were still thanking him and appreciating his work.
But I doubt he got caught or changed jobs as he still upload stuff on Xhamster sometimes.
I wish he would give us an update, even if it’s to tell us he won’t post here anymore.
wangyishaa

Post by wangyishaa »

Is it possible that he moved to another forum?
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

most likely he got busted
chinatown

Post by chinatown »

This looks like a singapore office