workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

joeboe2345

Re: workplace escapades

Post by joeboe2345 »

Last edited by joeboe2345 on Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
safehands25

Post by safehands25 »

keep up the brilliant work and dont stop. love ur work. keep chionging.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Another new babe, more new shoes to spray! Here's a post on new #23. I creamed her heels quite some time ago but forgot to update here. She's a young, just-married girl, very conservative and goody-two-shoes. She doesn't have a super awesome figure but she's really sweet and pretty in my opinion.

I found a pair of well-worn leather low-heels under her desk one day and decided to give them some love. :mrgreen:
IMG_5492 (Large).JPG
IMG_5493 (Large).JPG
IMG_5494 (Large).JPG
IMG_5495 (Large).JPG
IMG_5496 (Large).JPG
IMG_5497 (Large).JPG
I imagined her kneeling before me like I was her lord and giving me the time of my life, stroking my cock and giving me a blowjob. Didn't take me too long before I blew a good creamy load into her left shoe! I wiped my cock dry against the insole of her other shoe, before spreading the cum around.

Leather absorbs cum really well so I didn't dry them up too much. The shoes looked seasoned anyway so I doubt she would ever notice any stains!

Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/5659960/img_5498.html
IMG_5499 (Large).JPG
And the sweetie herself wearing these heels!

Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

Great posts as always. Thanks!

These look really worn. Does she wear them bare feet?
heeljoblover2000

Post by heeljoblover2000 »

Your escapades are awesome! Keep em coming! I'm envious of you!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Guys, yet another new woman - #24! This time, non-Asian for a change. :D

Fucking hot, ain't she? :mrgreen: Unfortunately, no candid photos of her so far wearing heels. The last photo above was her, #23, and #6, by the way.

Ok, so I went back to my workplace late one night to look for new hunting grounds. I've always noticed #24 but I have never played with her shoes before or even seen her collection, so I crept over to her desk. Lo and behold, a sexy pair of black suede+leather pumps and another pair of beige peep-toe pumps!
IMG_6072 (Large).JPG
IMG_6073 (Large).JPG
IMG_6074 (Large).JPG
I decided to cock-tease myself a little first with her black heels, before rolling my cock around them and then fucking them.
IMG_6075 (Large).JPG
IMG_6076 (Large).JPG
IMG_6078 (Large).JPG
IMG_6080 (Large).JPG
I faced the dilemma (as always) of which shoe to really fuck and cum into. I could have exploded my load into those beautiful suede pumps (as you may know by now, my favorite shoe texture), but I also wanted to have a go at the peep-toes! I reluctantly stopped for a while, and after my boner cooled off a little, I entered right into the beige Charles & Keiths.
IMG_6081 (Large).JPG
IMG_6106 (Large).JPG
There were some photos of #24 and her colleagues conveniently stuck on the wall nearby. The last photo above of her and 23 and 6 were also there. I pressed the heel up against the wall, leaned into it, and started fucking it while looking at those photos of my hot colleagues. My cock was just being pushed up and down as I banged the shoe, a really new and nice sensation for me!
IMG_6109 (Large).JPG
As I got increasingly horny, a sudden urge came over me to experiment with anal heel insertion. I have never done it before but I just wanted to try it out there and then. I picked up her other shoe, turned it around, and stuck the heel against my ass. Frankly it was a little painful and I was terrified of tearing something and catching an infection, but that didn't stop me from screwing the heel harder into my ass. To be honest, I couldn't really see whether it was going in (I think it did but only barely) but it was a thrilling experience anyhow. All this while my cock was in her right shoe!
IMG_6087 (Large).JPG
Eventually I had enough of that and focused back on finishing off. I jerked her beige heels rapidly and released my juices inside as I climaxed. In the video below you can see me pouring the cum into her other shoes. 8) I eventually spread my cum around both pairs of pumps and left them to dry.
IMG_6111 (Large).JPG
IMG_6112 (Large).JPG
IMG_6113 (Large).JPG
Truly one of my best sessions in recent months!

Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/5845525/img_6110.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Very lovely white peep toe sandals. I have the same pair in suade and red which i enjoy myself. Good idea to insert the thin pencil heels into the anal . Maybr i should give it a go as well.
tezna

Post by tezna »

True legend!!
heelsdesigner

Post by heelsdesigner »

#24 is a dirty girl, look at her shoes!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted on #19, one of the hottest milfs in the firm. My first post on her black suede pumps was here: viewtopic.php?p=489377#p489377

I dropped by one day to hunt for treasure. Her suede pumps were there as usual, and I found in her bag a pair of hot pink Reebok sports bra and pink panties. 8) I've been cumming into her Nine Wests for a few times already and they've become rather stained...
IMG_5993 (Large).JPG
IMG_6007 (Large).JPG
IMG_6008 (Large).JPG
I rubbed my cock into her bra - very smooth and silky material. I decided to put on her panties myself and finish the entire session wearing them. :mrgreen:
IMG_5995 (Large).JPG
IMG_5996 (Large).JPG
IMG_5998 (Large).JPG
I moved on to her pumps. That suede! Felt so good on my cock!
IMG_6001 (Large).JPG
IMG_6002 (Large).JPG
I pushed my cock into the tip of the shoe and gave it a good 5 minutes of fucking.
IMG_6003 (Large).JPG
IMG_6004 (Large).JPG
IMG_6005 (Large).JPG
I released a good load inside her shoe and wiped my cock against the inside of her panties. I tilted her shoe around to spread out the cum evenly. I wiped a little off and left the rest to dry inside.

Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/5837492/img_6010.html
IMG_6011 (Large).JPG
Look at this hot milf in these heels. Super sexy! She has a huge rump and great figure (large heavy tits) that really turns my head every time she walks past. Really a chick with sexy shoes to treasure!
Capture2.JPG