workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tehguy1988

Re: workplace escapades

Post by tehguy1988 »

Well well well! Why am I not the least surprised at how you guys are going nuts over #44's Louboutins! :lol: In case anyone's not quite following this thread, that post was here: viewtopic.php?p=809985#p809985

The good news is that I have managed to fuck them another two more times. I'm sharing one of these sessions in this post and the other one in the next update. The bad news is that #44 has really departed from the firm and I couldn't manage to pop a load into her beautiful pumps a few more times.

It was a weekday night. I seldom go for any shoe action on weekdays because there's always the risk that the shoes don't dry out in time for their owners to wear the next day. For #44 I made one of those rare exceptions though because, well, I was just feeling really really horny thinking about her in these Loubs. :mrgreen:

I was glad she continued to keep her heels accessible, this time out in the open, albeit covered with a cloth bag. Taking it away to reveal her sexy heels was like unwrapping the greatest Christmas present in my life! :D
IMG_3981 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3989 (Medium).JPG
There they were, elegant as ever, and covered in sweat and dirt from her feet.
IMG_3990 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3991 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3992 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3993 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3994 (Medium).JPG
For the next half an hour I was in heaven, indulging myself with #44's hot heels, stroking the leather against my cock, pumping my cock in them, and even having a go at anal insertion (those four inch heels were irresistible). I'm pretty convinced that Louboutins are made with bright red soles to make men hornier and have a greater desire for their women.
IMG_3996 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4003 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4006 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4002 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4008 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4013 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4014 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4015 (Medium).JPG
I blasted a big white load of cum evenly into these heels (11 shots I counted). I wiped my cock against the tip of her left shoe, then tipped the pumps forward to let all that goodness roll into the tip of her toebox...

Video link: https://xhamster.com/videos/img4018-9059204
IMG_4019 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4020 (Medium).JPG
I left them to marinate in my semen for an hour or so while I recovered and even went for #2's ballerina flats (a post for another day). After that, I checked them out again and carefully placed them back under her desk after satisfying myself that they'd dried sufficiently to be ready for #44 the next morning. She struts around proudly in these Loubs all day long, so the first thing she does after sitting down at her desk is probably to slip off her flats and change into these killer heels... Got to be really careful if I was to have more fun with them.

Anyway, here are more pics of the beautiful owner of these heels. Yup she's wearing this pair of heels in the last two pics! 8)
Capture6.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture10.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

Wonderful update!!
floplove

Post by floplove »

You had me at "sweat and dirt from her feet" :P
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very-very-very GREAT !!!!! Thanks for all you post here!
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Awesome!!!!
xx29125

Post by xx29125 »

Why are the soles of her Louboutins so clean, when the insoles are so dirty?
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

Thanks a lot for the last update. I wished she had more time to use them between loads and more loads in them but expect anxious for their last update.
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

BTW here a pic of a really nice tall girl wearing the same Louboutin model (Pigalle Plato) in other colour. She has worn them to death and had two pairs, one in nude and the other in black, really well worn in her last pics wearing them about 2016. From what I found she had them new about 2011 and at least one day she shared both pairs with her sister for a photoshoot and party:

talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

Sorry about the off topic but imagine how many loads we could put inside those well worn insoles.
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

Here sharing the loubs with her sister, in the morning for the photoshoot with Skoda and in the evening -same day- they swaped pairs for a party

I guarantee these are the same pair for the wear marks, particularlly the nude ones have a black mark on the left shoe point that is still visible years later with she modeling the same pair.